Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Lu Jin nodded. Hearing what he said, she was secretly relieved. To be honest, she was still a little embarrassed at the moment. After watching him go, she relaxed and observed the situation in Pingyuan County.

It stands to reason that the surrounding area of ​​the station is generally very lively. There are many passengers coming and going, which will automatically form an industrial chain, such as meals, accommodation, taxis, etc., but Pingyuan County is really desolate, and there are only two or three people at the exit sporadically soliciting business. , She listened carefully for a while, it was some private people who came to sneak people to stay, and provided meals, but seeing that the two people did not get much, they didn't bring anyone for a long time.

Soon, the two of them brought business to Lu Jin: "Girl, do you want accommodation? Our house is clean. It only costs three yuan a day, and three meals are provided.

" Three meals are provided." Another hurriedly said.

"Hey, what's the matter with you, how are you robbing business?"

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Lu Jin hurriedly stopped them and interjected: "Two uncles, it seems that you have been dragging for a long time, and it seems that the business is not going well. Look, shouldn't the station be good for business?"

"Hey, what to do, in our poor place, people who come and go are locals, either locals come back, or relatives live here. , there are not many people from other places, little girl, are you from other places? Do you have a place to live? I'm very clean!"

"No need, someone has come to pick me up." Lu Jin originally wanted to inquire about the situation here, But seeing that the two of them kept doing business together, she happened to see someone outside holding a sign with her name on it, she quickly pointed and said, and then quickly slipped out. "Yes, do I want to show you the identity certificate or employment documents?" Seeing his unbelievable look, Lu Jin asked calmly. Because of her age, she was used to being questioned when she went to other places. matter. "No, no need." Thinking about it, no one would pretend to be this. When the unit naturally knew it, he said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Director Lu, I'm late, I'm old, and I'm riding a bike a little bit. slow."

The person who was picked up by the power supply bureau was an older man. He looked like he was about to retire. Lu Jin walked up to him and said, "Are you here to pick up Lu Jin? I am."

"Ah? You are . Director Lu?" The man looked back and forth several times in disbelief, and she confirmed.

Lu Jin glanced

at

said , "It's alright, I'll wait for a while, you came by bike?" There was a bicycle parked, and seeing that he was riding here, she didn't have any other problems, just this bicycle, the two of them, and a suitcase how to get back?

Seeing what she meant, the uncle... No, the uncle said: "I'll take you! I'm really sorry, mainly because everyone doesn't have a car at home, there is only one public car in the bureau, and whoever needs it first will use it first. So we can only take one car first."

Lu Jin glanced at his pale temples, why would he be so embarrassed to take him?

"No need, you can just tell me the address, and I'll go there by myself."

"That's not good, I said I'm here to pick you up, how can I let you go there alone?" The man disagreed and agreed to pick him up. , and in the end he let him pass by himself, so how could he keep his head up in front of the new director in the future. Pingyuan County looks more desolate than their county towns, mainly because the streets are relatively depressing. In other places, there are already many businesses on the streets at this time. There are many shops and it seems to be lively, but there are hardly any here. No shop, the spirit of the people on the street is not as high as other places. Because the economy is underdeveloped, all kinds of facilities and houses on the street look very old, even in the county seat, not to mention other places. The station is said to be some distance from the power supply bureau, but the county seat is only as big as it is, and it takes about ten minutes to walk there. Her previous unit was a three-story building, while the power supply bureau in Pingyuan County was a one-story house, and it looked very old, like an old building a long time ago, and the walls were a little mottled. She stood outside and glanced at it, then walked in.

Technological masters in the 1980sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara