Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"It seems that my aunt is really forgetful. You have forgotten what I said to you before, but it doesn't matter. If you don't remember, if you come to me next time, I can write another letter and send it to the provincial school. , and let the school leaders understand the whole story." After speaking, Lu Jin walked into Mother Chu and whispered in her ear, "Maybe he will be punished again at that time!"

Mother Chu's mind In the middle of the day, she said she wanted to write a letter to report Qinglin. Did she really send the letter to the school? And let Qing Lin get punished?

She didn't know if what Lu Jin said was true or not, but after hearing that Qing Lin was punished, she panicked completely, pointing to Lu Jin and said sternly, "You are talking nonsense, right?"

"If it is true or false, go back and ask you Your precious son will know." Lu Jin said.

This time, Mother Chu was still in a daze. She turned around and left in a hurry. Before she left, she was about to speak harshly to her, but just as she was about to open her mouth, she heard Lu Jin ask the leader beside him: "If the school's punishment is not two Can't graduate?"

Hearing this, how dare she say anything, she can only leave quickly without piercing Lu Jin's eyes, otherwise if she writes a letter to the school again, her Qinglin will really want to destroyed.

At this moment, Mother Chu felt a little bit afraid of Lu Jin. She didn't expect that not only did the leaders of the power supply bureau fully support her, but they didn't listen to her at all. She could even write a letter to get the school leaders to punish Qinglin.

If I had known that I wouldn't be so quick with her in the first place, I really lost my wife and lost my army!

When Director Xu heard Lu Jin's question, he was stunned for a moment. Just as he was about to answer, he saw her shaking her head again and said, "It's alright, I'm just asking casually."

She glanced at Mother Chu, who had already left, and turned towards the onlookers. He raised his hand and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I disturbed everyone because of my personal affairs. Now that the matter has been resolved, everyone can go to work.

" You're just crazy, you're here on purpose!" Colleagues watched a gossip for free, quite satisfied, and smiled at her understandingly, and it was not too early to read, so they all went in and started work.

Before leaving, Bureau Xu patted her on the shoulder and comforted: "Comrade Lu, I completely believe in your character, you don't have to worry about today's affairs."

"Thank you Bureau Xu, I will work hard and continue to serve the Bureau. I worked hard and dedicated." Lu Jin nodded and thanked him.

Seeing that she was indeed unaffected, Xu Ju turned around and walked in.

Lu Jin was one step behind and waited for Bureau Xu to enter before he followed.

Although her colleagues told her that she was fine, but when they met gossip in private, it was inevitable to share it. After all, not everyone saw what happened, and those who saw it excitedly gestured to those who didn't see the gossip just now. , When she passed by them, she heard several people say her name.

This kind of gossip and gossip is unstoppable, and she can't stop others from saying it, she can only pretend that she didn't see it, and she will naturally forget it after a long time.

However, she had forgotten that someone had just made a bet with her a few days ago, and he was considered a half "enemy". Now that Feng Zhenhua knew about it, he couldn't help but came to Lu Jin's office to look at her.