Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Originally, when Lu Jin met the mother and son of the Chu family, a few villagers standing around chatting were quietly paying attention to this side. Seeing that Lu Jin was gone, they turned their heads in disappointment.

Although Mother Chu looked very angry just now, after Lu Jin left, she sighed regretfully: "Hey, if I knew that Lu Jin's girl would become like this, she shouldn't have broken off the marriage in the first place. , who knew that she would change so much? She even became the director!"

"She has already retired, what else do you say? Besides, she is very eye-catching now, where did she stay, Pingyuan County, conditions It's very bad, it is estimated that she will spend several years there, maybe even decades, who would be willing to go there with her?" Chu Qinglin, who had been silent just now, said.

"Also, no matter how good a woman is, what's the use of a woman, who would be willing to marry her if they were separated from each other like this?" Thinking of this, Mother Chu said with disgust, and then she turned to look at Chu Qinglin and said, "And that girl from the You family, you have to keep your distance from others, don't pay attention to her!"

"I know, she's useless, why should I pay attention to her?" The

mother

and son were talking while talking . Walking home, walking, I heard someone on the road say that Xie Yi is back, and that he has resigned.

Chu Qinglin raised his head in surprise and asked, "Xie Yi resigned?"

With such a good job, he actually resigned?

What was he thinking?

Hearing his question, Mother Chu shook her head blankly and said, "I don't know!"

But Chu Qinglin didn't have the heart to accompany Mother Chu to do things at this moment. He was immersed in the news and couldn't reply. God, Xie Yi actually resigned. You must know that when he was in school, he was the child of other people in the mouths of all parents.

This situation has not changed after work, because the work is good, he is still the praised object in everyone's mouth.

But he actually resigned from that iron rice bowl and ran off to do business?

This is really surprising!

When he walked to Xie Yi's house, he heard someone talking about it, mainly because the Xie family was very noisy, it sounded like a family of three quarreling, and the neighbors next door knew about it.

The New Year is the time when everyone is at their busiest. When they heard the excitement, they walked out of the house, looked in at the door of Xie's house, and said, "What's wrong with the Xie family? Why are the Xie family members so angry? "

I heard that this

kid quit his job and went to start a business."

"He quit his job with a good iron job and went to do this kind of speculative work. Why can't he figure it out?"

...

Chu Qinglin is When he arrived at the door of Xie's house at this time, he stood at the door and listened for a while, listening to the voice of Xie Yi being scolded loudly inside, as well as the discussions of the people around him. After being shocked, an uncontrollable joy gradually emerged in his heart.

Look, I was so good before, but now I'm not doing the kind of low-level things that are speculating. Not as good as him now!

What's the profit of speculating? He will be more powerful than him in the future, and Xie Yi will never be the person who is praised by everyone from now on!