Chapter 86

Chapter 86

"Then I'll call you Sister Yan, okay?" Lu Jin asked.

Seeing her answer, the two chatted for a while, and then Yan Hua went out. Lu Jin packed his luggage in the dormitory, put them away one by one, and then sat and rested on his bed. for a while.

After cleaning up, she had time to carefully observe the dormitory. At this time, there were no beds that looked like going on and off the table, so there was only one table in the dormitory, which was placed in the middle, and there were three chairs. If you study, you can only study around the table together.

The conditions here are quite good, the room is quite large, it is not crowded at all for three people, there is a separate bathroom, and there is hot water, the conditions are much better than the school dormitory, she glanced at Yan Hua. , It seems that she is also a very clean and organized person, and everything is neatly packed. She looked at it for a while, thought about it, turned her head, picked up the key, closed the door, and walked out.

I heard Yan Hua say that the other two female students from their group are next to them. She thought that since they are here, they should say hello. When she walked next door, she found that Yan Hua was also there. It turned out that she was here just now. Here it is.

She walked in and said hello to them. Seeing her come in, Yan Hua introduced them to the other two: "This is my roommate, from X province. She should be the youngest among us.

" Hello, my name is Lu Jin." She stretched out her hand towards them both.

"Che Mei."

"Lou Qingfeng." The

two introduced themselves to each other and shook hands with her.

After listening to Lu Jin, she realized that Yan Hua and Che Mei were college classmates, that's why she came here. She was very surprised when she found out that they were in the same group of students, but they hadn't seen each other for many years. It was a surprise to arrive, so she came over to talk about the old days.

After chatting for a while, someone shouted downstairs to go to the classroom to gather. After arriving in the classroom, Lu Jin realized why she shared a dormitory with Yan Hua. It turned out that their dormitories were assigned according to the class, and people from the same class would live in the same dormitory. , A total of forty people came this time and were divided into two classes. Coincidentally, Qin Maohua was in the same classroom as hers.

As soon as Lu Jin entered the classroom, almost everyone's eyes turned to her. The main people present were all forty years old, and she, a girl in her twenties, was among the group of thirty-four people. Looking very conspicuous, it can't help but make people curious. Although they are very mature and stable, curiosity is human nature, no matter how old they are.

"Who is this girl?" Several people looked at her and asked in a low voice.

"I don't know, I don't know. She looks too young, she's only in her twenties, right?"

"She should be the youngest of our group, right?"

"There is someone in the next class who is also quite young. I met him, and I heard that he was only twenty-seven or eighty-eight, but it looks like our class is a little smaller."

"She is still a lesbian, which is really rare. There are already too many lesbians in our group, there are four, There used to be only two or three lesbians every year, but I have never seen a lesbian who can come to study at such a young age."