Chapter 88

Chapter 88

"I'm divorced." Lin Xue said lightly, seemingly unaware of everyone's surprise.

"Huh?" If they were just surprised, now they feel as if they were bombed by a blockbuster.

Lin Xue was actually divorced? How could she get a divorce?

These days, divorced people are as rare as pandas. Besides, she is so young and beautiful. They thought that people like her should be the happiest one.

Immediately, everyone looked at her differently, that kind of exploration with a little curiosity and doubts about her. This kind of gaze, she has seen a lot in the past few years of her divorce, so she is now He could still pretend that nothing had happened on his face, and he smiled and said: "What's wrong with you? Isn't it just a divorce? It's all over the years, so I'm not your classmate if I get divorced? Or After I get divorced, I can't come to the class reunion?"

Although she looked indifferent on the face, Lu Jin knew that she was not as generous as she appeared on the face. At that time, her eyes were a little dodgy, and she didn't dare to look at people with her head down, all of which showed that she actually cared about people talking about her divorce.

Hearing her say this, the others laughed awkwardly, and immediately said: "How could it be? Of course we are still classmates, this will not change, but, Lin Xue, how on earth did you get a divorce? I remember you. Didn't they only get married for three years?" After that, they couldn't help but ask.

Lin Xue's expression was visibly stunned, and she said casually, "What else could be the reason for this, it doesn't fit together." Her attitude was obviously not wanting to talk about it.

But her reason doesn't satisfy other people's gossip. Although most people are curious, they are embarrassed to continue to ask, but a few people don't give up. It's really too exciting news, let them bear it. Can't stop wondering why.

"Sister Lin, this dress on your body is so beautiful, where did you buy it? And the color of your lipstick, you look good too. Why have I never seen a lipstick of this color when I was shopping?" Lu Jin suddenly interrupted those people's questioning and interjected.

Lin Xue was stunned for a moment, as if she did not expect her to speak suddenly, but what she said made her feel slightly depressed again because she was being asked about the divorce, which showed that her outfit today was useful, at least let her This object of Xie Yi noticed and envied her.

"Oh, you said this, this dress is fine. I bought it at the mall. This lipstick is really hard to buy. I brought it back from abroad on a trustee, and it shouldn't be available in China." She said with a slight tone. Si boasted.

"No wonder, I've been shopping a lot, but I've never seen a lipstick of this color. There's only that kind of red in the mall, but that color doesn't seem to suit me, and it's too dry." taught said.

That's how women are. As soon as they talk about beautiful clothes, cosmetics, and other things, they can immediately forget about other troubles. In addition, Lu Jin's intention to find a topic, the two of them chatted very warmly for a while.

They were chatting hotly here, and the few people who had just asked about Lin Xue's divorce were not easy to bring up, and gradually they dispersed and went to catch up with others.

Xie Yi looked at Lu Jin, who seemed to be in high spirits and chatted happily with Lin Xue, and the corner of his mouth twitched. This is why he likes her. She will help others in her own way.