Chapter 61

Chapter 61

"Maybe he is a respected researcher who doesn't like my speculation!" He casually found a reason to fool the past.

"No, Comrade Yun is not such a person. He is very polite to everyone, and he won't look down on anyone because of his identity." Lu Jin said, this is what she discovered while working with him during this period of time, probably because of her background in scientific research The family relationship, his cultivation is still good.

"It seems that you know him quite well." Xie Yi said a little sour.

Hearing this, Lu Jin finally reacted somewhat. She turned to look at him, stared at him for a while, only to turn her head to look at him uncomfortably, and then leaned in and asked uncertainly. "Why do I sound a little strange to you? Are you jealous?"

"Why? I just asked casually." Xie Yi immediately denied, "Besides, you look like ordinary colleagues, how could I be jealous." He won't remind her that Yun Jingguo treats her differently, what if she becomes curious about him because of this difference? To know that many feelings begin from curiosity.

Seeing the expression on his face, what I said was true, Lu Jin had no doubts. On the one hand, he looked really sincere, on the other hand, she herself felt that there was nothing between her and Yun Jingguo that could be misunderstood. The point is, he is a real workaholic, and he works harder than her. After he came here, he devoted himself to the project, often worked overtime by himself, and never had any entertainment life.

For such a person, she didn't feel it at all anyway, what the other party thought of her, of course, she just regarded it as an ordinary colleague.

In the days after that, Xie Yi often came to pick her up from work, and sometimes she told him not to come over, so he vowed: "I'm very free in the house every day, and I don't have anything to do anyway, just pick you up every day after work. Treat it as exercising."

Not only that, he also studies cooking with great interest every day. Sometimes when she can't come back from work at noon, he cooks a meal for her and sends it to her work unit, causing several colleagues to tease him constantly. She, he even sent him to the power station once. At that time, several people from Yun Jingguo were there. Seeing that Xie Yi had done a lot, she greeted everyone to eat together.

Seeing that this dish is very rich, several other people were about to agree when they heard Yun Jingguo suddenly say: "No need, we can go to the cafeteria to eat."

Ah? But they still want to try it!

But after he said that, the others were not good enough to say anything else, so they could only respond: "Yes

, we can go to the cafeteria to eat.

" Craftsmanship." Xie Yi also said towards him, with a polite expression on his face.

Although Yun Jingguo, who was uncomfortable in his heart and felt not so strong before, saw two people who were often together in the past few days, and listened to the voices of people next to them discussing them, his original vague feeling seemed to become clear.

Looking at the two of them, he was a little flustered, and said, "Don't bother, I'll go first."

Lu Jin glanced at Yun Jingguo, who had a cold face, and when he left, he said with some doubts: " Why is Comrade Yun looking in a bad mood? Could it be that he has chest tightness again?"

Xie Yi saw something, it seemed that he understood, he just pretended not to see it and said, "I think he seems to be It 's good."

That was probably her delusion, right?