Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"Yo, who is this? Isn't this a colleague from the Propaganda Department?" Liu Liqiang was about to curry favor with Lu Jin, so he raised his voice when he saw the propaganda department.

A few people in the purchasing department had just read the newspaper, and they knew what they were here for. Before, they were arrogant and looked down on them, and it was not because they lost to Director Lu.

So when I saw the people in the propaganda department, they all looked proud.

A few young people in the propaganda department were stunned by him, and their eyes widened immediately. Just as they were about to fight back, they were stopped by Feng Zhenhua.

He looked at Lu Jin very complicatedly, handed over the newspaper in his hand, and said, "I lost this time, I am convinced."

This sentence seemed very difficult for him. When he was careful, he spoke very slowly, but there was no reluctance on his face, and it seemed that he was really willing.

Lu Jin stood up, nodded indifferently at him, and said, "Director Feng is very polite."

Feng Zhenhua originally thought that he would be humiliated, or at least ridiculed. After all, judging from Lu Jin's work attitude, she She is a very tough person who won't let go when she seizes the opportunity. I didn't expect that she didn't say anything.

At work, of course Lu Jin won't give in, she won all the opportunities by herself, but at this moment, she was stupid to completely offend an influential old employee.

Judging from the attitude of Bureau Xu before, it can be seen that although he is somewhat dissatisfied with the work of the propaganda department, he is still close to Feng Zhenhua inside and out. After all, he is a colleague for many years.

Besides, the other party has already come to admit defeat. As the winner, it's okay for her to be generous. There is no need to hold on to this matter. It can be seen that Feng Zhenhua is a proud and arrogant person. This kind of blow must have been enough for him. .

"I don't know if Director Lu has time. I have read your article. The style of writing is very special. If you have time, can you please tell us about it to the people in our department?" Feng Zhenhua said this after thinking for a long time. It is also courageous.

"What? Director, why is she giving us a lecture? We don't need it!" Several other people in the propaganda department were dissatisfied.

"Shut up, I just asked you to read Director Lu's article carefully, did you not read it?" Feng Zhenhua stopped.

There was silence behind them, and they didn't even read it. Before, because they were too shocked and they resisted it from the heart, they didn't want to open it at all. Now that they heard the director say this, they could only reluctantly pick up the newspaper. The two of them also read a newspaper together with others.

The original muttering gradually disappeared after watching it for a while, and their faces were blue and white, and by the time they finished reading, they were already flushed.

It's a shame they had the guts to say that kind of thing before, Lu Jin's level is much higher than theirs!

Feng Zhenhua glanced at them, and saw that they understood why he did what he did: "Since you understand, then apologize to Director Lu, this time it is indeed our fault." The

skills were not as good as others, and they jumped up and down, their faces were full of expressions. Embarrassedly, he bowed to Lu Jin and said, "Director Lu, I'm sorry! We have eyes but don't know Mount Tai..."