Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"It doesn't count." Lu Jin said, "By the way, how's your research?"

Speaking of this, they immediately started talking: "Although the species of the grafted tree from the fellow before is not bad, it's still not good enough. It's not good enough, recently we found two more varieties, and when the test is completed, the oranges that grow out may have higher sugar content and bigger size..."

After Lu Jin finished chatting with them, the sky was also changing. It was getting late, so I went to find Xie Yi, and wanted to find him to go back to the county.

Xie Yi was chatting with a few fellow villagers in the village, and by the way, he paid them the bill. Today is the last batch of oranges, so everyone has to settle all the money.

When she passed by, she saw a young man in his twenties who was looking at taking his oranges out of Xie Yi's car, and scolding as he moved, "I just want to give you this amount of money. We bought all the oranges in our family, no, add 20 yuan!"

Xie Yi is in business, and not in his family's business, how could he say what he said?

The price was set a long time ago, and he thought it was very fair. Of course, it was impossible to listen to him. He said, "I can only give so much anyway. If you think it's too little, you can go to the city and sell it yourself.

" Da Zhuang, boss Xie has given enough, let's sell it, Ang?" Grandma Da Zhuang advised.

Even the other villagers next to him stood up and said, "Yes, the price given by Boss Xie is already very good. Don't make trouble, Da Zhuang, what do you know, you still want to do business yourself, and there are still arrests outside. What about the speculative one, be careful to get caught!"

"Who are you lying! If you really catch the speculative one, you should be the first to arrest him!" Da Zhuang was originally afraid, but these days he often sees this orange collector coming here , people from the government sometimes accompany him. He is not stupid. After thinking about it, he knows that there must be no speculation outside.

"Yes, not only are they not arrested now, but the government also encourages everyone to do business, so if you don't want to sell it to me, you can go to the city and sell it yourself." Xie Yi shouted loudly, and simply put everything up front.

The villagers discussed for a while, except for Da Zhuang, they were all willing to sell the oranges to him. They were all from the countryside, not to mention that they didn't know anything when they went to the city, and they didn't know how to do business. Yi is not only easy, but also has a lot of money, and they don't have to run around on their own. They are still very content, and this year, the government has started to support them to expand their planting. In the future, there will be more oranges. Is it possible that they will all be

sold by themselves in the future? They know themselves, but they don't have this ability, so they are very peaceful.

"Da Zhuang, let's sell it to Boss Xie too. I'm so old, how can I sell it in the city? I can't either, and the money Boss Xie gave is really kind." Grandma Da Zhuang approached her grandson. , standing beside him tremblingly asked.

"You immortal, you're going to cause trouble! Just that money is nothing, we can sell it at double the price!" Big Zhuang shoved her impatiently.

The old man was so thin that only a bone was left, how could he withstand the push of a young and middle-aged man like him, he fell directly to the ground after being pushed, and cried out in pain.