Chapter 65

Chapter 65

"Interview?" Not to mention that she forgot that after the college entrance examination, the top spot in the college entrance examination had the same interview as a routine task.

"Yes, because your score in the test is really too high, it has long been spread outside, and the newspapers in the province and county came to the school two days ago to contact the school, and it is estimated that the newspapers in other places will also contact in the past few days. But I haven't shared your information and contact information for the time being, you can consider whether you want to be interviewed or not during this time."

"Okay, I will consider it." Lu Jin responded.

Although she said so, she didn't actually think about being interviewed. She was able to get this score because of her background in studying for more than 20 years in her previous life, and Xie Yi was by her side to help her with counseling, but She knows that her situation is not typical, and it is not worthy of advocacy and imitation for ordinary students. For others, it is more important to study in a down-to-earth manner for three years.

This is also the reason why she did not want to be interviewed. She was afraid that if she told her story, some students would use it as an excuse to imitate her, so when the provincial and county newspapers came to her door, she immediately refused. .

Although Lu Jin was not interviewed by the provincial and county newspapers, they saved a top student in the college entrance examination. How could they not report such a happy event?

On the day after Principal Zheng hung the banner, the provincial and county newspapers simultaneously reported on a girl in their province who won the national college entrance examination champion, and briefly introduced her life story.

People in the county town who didn't know the specific situation at first now know that the top student in the college entrance examination is the new director of the Power Supply Bureau.

Taking the college entrance examination while working, and being able to pass the exam so well, everyone has a strong curiosity about her.

For a time, the power supply bureau, which had always been deserted, suddenly came and went, and the people of the county ran over, all of them came to see her, and many parents came with their children, wanting to ask her how to improve their academic performance.

Even her neighbors suddenly became a lot more enthusiastic towards her, and gave her some fruit snacks from time to time, and they looked up at her.

In this era when the admission rate of the college entrance examination is less than 10%, how admirable a national college entrance examination champion is.

This made Lu Jin very uncomfortable. She didn't even dare to go out. Unless she went to work, she would be locked in the dormitory by herself. Even if she went to the work unit, she stayed in the office unless necessary, and didn't dare to come out, because the work unit

There were still many people sitting in the hall who came to see her.

So when Yun Jingguo came over, she was still a little happy. Recently, she was locked in the house every day, and no one even said a word. Colleagues had to help her deal with people outside, and they didn't have time to pay attention to her.

"Comrade Yun, why are you here? Isn't it busy over there?" she asked.

"I heard that you became the No. 1 in the college entrance examination. I'll take a look. I'm sorry I didn't come to congratulate you in time. Is it a bit late to come here?" At work, he would forget about the outside world, and when he came out, he was the last person to know about it.