Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Before she could answer, he looked at Lu Jin and declared with a serious face: "This house is not something you can rent if you want, I have conditions, you must answer my three questions first, if you answer all of them Only when you come up can you be qualified to rent this house."

Meng Lao put his hands behind his back, coughed, just as he was about to speak, he was pushed aside by Teacher Shi: "You old man, forget it, your way of renting a house is completely If you discriminate against working people, who can answer your professional question? Could it be that you can't live in a house without studying? I just want to find a lively and beautiful girl who can talk to me when I'm free. , I think this girl is not bad."

Meng Lao suddenly felt a little embarrassed, and looked at his wife with a slightly angry expression.

In fact, Teacher Shi said just now that she had to rent out the house, but he was unwilling and not entirely right. After all, Mr. Meng's temper was notoriously stubborn. If he was unwilling, no one could force him, even Shi Neither can the teacher.

He also felt a little deserted in his heart, but he didn't want to just find someone to live next door. He still wanted to find someone who suits his eyes, who he appreciates, and preferably something that has something in common. That's why he came up with these difficult questions. But he didn't expect that his wife would always take the corner off the wall.

This old man was quite awkward. Lu Jin glanced at him and said, "This is not necessarily. If Teacher Meng wants to ask, just ask, I can try, maybe Can you answer it?"

"The little girl has a big voice." Seeing her confident appearance, Old Meng looked at her with disgust, but in his heart he liked this little girl a little bit, because he was more literate, he didn't I don't like those timid children, but prefer confident and generous ones, but whether she is confident or arrogant is open to question.

"Okay, then I'll test you." Old Meng said with a look of disdain.

"Please." Lu Jin stretched out his hand towards him and said indifferently, as if he didn't take his problem to heart at all.

This little girl is really... crazy!

Mr. Meng teaches economics, and his favorite books and newspapers are all about economics, and he likes to discuss this aspect with others the most, so his first reaction is to ask some questions about the present and the future. future economic situation.

As soon as he finished speaking, he was patted by Teacher Shi again: "Why do you always like to ask people this kind of question? You think everyone is just like you, and you think about it every day.

"

After she finished speaking, she smiled apologetically at Lu Jin . Lol, her wife has been addicted to academics since she was young. Even during the most difficult period, when she was working in the countryside, she did not forget to study these things. After the reform and opening up, she became even more addicted, and she talked about it at home every day. .

Moreover, he used to test his students with these questions. Even his students were afraid of him. How could they be used to embarrass a little girl for questions that college students couldn't answer?

Just as she wanted her not to take it to heart, she saw that the little girl answered very seriously, and it didn't seem like she said it casually, which surprised the old woman.

Lu Jin also didn't expect that Meng Lao's questions were all about the economy. If she had other questions, she might have to think for a while, but she had witnessed their country's economic take-off for decades, so she was really closed to this aspect. Eyes can tell.