Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Yes, this girl is amazing. Not only does she understand everything about wiring, but she also summed up a breakdown of the faults. It's a set of things. Anyway, I think it makes sense." Xu Guohua boasted.

"The work is also very agile. If it weren't for her, our task might be too late." Zhang Chao nodded and said.

"It's just a little girl, is she really that powerful?" Listening to the descriptions of the two, the others didn't believe it much. It's really not something you can do just by listening to people or reading a book. You have to get started. It will take a while to do so, but where did this little girl get such an opportunity?

The others quarreled with Zhang Chao and Xu Guohua, thinking that they were exaggerating, but when they looked up, they saw that Xu Ju had a contemplative face, no reaction, and it seemed that they were really thinking about it.

"Whether it's really that powerful, you'll know if you call someone over to take a look." After a while, Bureau Xu said.

"Yes, this kind of thing can't be faked. Isn't your group the problem that hasn't been investigated yet? Do you want that girl to try it? Leader, what do you think?" Xu Guohua suggested.

"How can that be done? Not everyone can touch the wires. Except for those who specialize in this, how can anyone who has nothing to do touch it?" Others objected.

"In order to complete the task, what about making an exception? We can't hold back the people. You don't see how much everyone looks forward to using electric lights. If the task is completed sooner, the people will see the light sooner!"

"Comrade Xu Guohua It makes sense, okay, then call someone to try it." Xu Bureau originally meant this, and seeing that most of the people below agreed, he said.

At this time, Lu Jin had just finished breakfast when he saw a middle-aged woman shouting at the door of their house, "Are you at home, Huifen?"

Lu Ma came out of the room with a broom. "Yo, Aunt Zhou, why are you here? Have you eaten yet?"

Lu Jin followed her mother to look, only to see that Aunt Zhou was smiling and looked very kind when she saw her He also said hello: "Is Lu Jin at home too?"

"Aunt Zhou." She called out.

"Hey, the older Lu Jin is, the more beautiful it is." Aunt Zhou responded and boasted.

"Come on, sit in the room, Lu Jin, go and pour two glasses of sugar water." Lu Ma led Aunt Zhou into the room and said as she walked.

"No, no, it's hot, just cold water." Aunt Zhou said politely.

"Oh." Lu Jin went to the kitchen and poured two cups of warm water, but added a little brown sugar to dissolve it, and then went over with two cups of water.

Aunt Zhou said no, but she drank the sugar water in her hand. After drinking, she glanced at Lu Jin with a smile, and said, "Don't leave, Lu Jin, let's listen together!"

Lu Jin just waited. In other words, she didn't want to go out at first, but now she opened her mouth and sat down.

The reason why she didn't want to leave was that she had some impressions of this Aunt Zhou. She was famous in the village as a mediator, and most of her matchmakers were good. She and Meimei had always been very popular in the village, so she came to the door now. Come on, Lu Jin and her mother were a little guessing what she was going to say.

"Huifen, what do I do, you know, this time I'm here, I was entrusted to me, it's the Qian family of the team next door, you should have heard of his family, the family conditions are really good, then Not only can the Qian family go to the ground, but he is also a carpenter. He often goes out to pick up jobs. You can see how much he earns. Their house is well repaired, and their family has only one son. He is very precious. After working in the factory, the salary is more than ten yuan a month! He is also an honest child, and the money he earns is never spent indiscriminately, and he hands it over to his mother for safekeeping every month.