Chapter 63

Chapter 63

"Send the test? Sister Lu is going to take the test so soon? How long has it been? It's only two or three months, right?" Although he knew that Lu Jin was going to take the college entrance examination because of Xie Yi helping her write the study materials before, he didn't Knowing exactly when she will take the exam, I was very surprised to hear that she will take the exam soon.

"Yes, she took the college entrance examination this year." She was out of town alone, and no one took care of her. She was busy with work and studying. He was really worried.

"No wonder she didn't see her writing to you recently." Instead, Xie Yi unilaterally wrote to her every three days, causing him to think something had happened to them!

"Sit in the college entrance examination for three months. If you can really pass the entrance examination, then Sister Lu is really more talented than you!" He tutted, but he didn't have the idea of ​​whether she was too self-aware, mainly because the two of them have always been Not taking the usual way, he is used to it.

"She's been so busy lately, she must not be able to eat or sleep well." Xie Yi said with a sigh.

"It's not like you yourself." Le Yuanfan glanced at Xie Yi who had lost several kilograms and said. The two of them were so busy these days that they didn't have time to eat. He was okay, and he could sleep five or six hours at night, thank you Yi still had to get some study materials, and spent several nights all night.

"I'm a man, it's different. She's a girl after all, and she can't be lacking in nutrition." And although the place in Pingyuan County is better now than before, there is still a shortage of supplies, and some good things can't be bought. , he thought in his heart to send her something to make up her body.

Le Yuanfan knew him more, and after hearing his words, he knew that he was going to send something again. He has now accepted the fact that Xie Yi has become a wife and slave since the object of his conversation, so not only did he not say anything, but he also Help him to refer to what is suitable for the students of the college entrance examination.

So after about half a month, Lu Jin received a pile of food, such as walnuts, sesame, red dates, milk powder, and so on. The whole box was full of them. It was estimated that she could not eat them all for a year.

This person is really, does this mean that she wants to eat three meals a day?

She put away all the things. Before she changed it, she would definitely not have collected so many things, but now it is different, and she is very relieved to put it away.

She thought that this box was enough, but she did not expect that after a period of time, Xie Yi sent another box of food and clothing. His behavior of sending things from time to time lasted for two months. .

It wasn't until a month before her

college entrance examination that he finally stopped sending things. Lu Jin finally breathed a sigh of relief. By this time, several boxes had been piled up in her dormitory, and it was almost impossible to put them in any more.

But what she didn't expect was that he didn't send anything because he thought it was too much or she couldn't eat it, but because he felt that he was coming soon anyway, so there was no need to send it any more. What she wanted to eat then, He can do it for her anytime.

As the time for the college entrance examination approached, Lu Jin basically spent the whole day in the dormitory reviewing except for work. He went to bed at twelve o'clock and woke up at five o'clock.