11: Little Lamb

After losing sight of each other, Xie Rong and Xie Zhen immediately searched the surrounding area with the Gao Family's servants. However, they were all scattered by the crowd. They found everywhere but still could not find Xie Zhen and Li Yu.

Xie Rong looked anxious. His serious face didn't show any expression. He told Stewart Wang to go to yamen and inform Xie Liqing that he was still looking for them.

They just lost a child. Steward Wang said nothing and refused to leave him, either to go back or to stay together.

Gao Xun came forward and said, "You guys go back. I'll bring people to find Ah Zhen and Ah Yu."

The ice knife in Xie Long's eyes came crashing down on him, making his teeth chattered. He knew that everything was his fault. If he hadn't insisted on taking Xie Zhen out, there would have been no such incident. He was also very regretful. He was also worried about Xie Zhen and Li Yu, so he tried his best.

Finally, Gao Xun and Steward Wang didn't leave. It was a servant who went to yamen and informed Xie Liqing.

After learning of this, Xie Liqing rushed over, looking anxious. He didn't bother to teach the child a lesson and led the group to search nearby.

What they did not know was that Xie Zhen and Li Yu had gone in the opposite direction. They had searched for an afternoon and an evening.

It would be dark now, and there might be more danger if he didn't come back.

Xie Liqing was in a bad mood and didn't dare tell her wife, Madam Leng. However, in the end, Madam Leng was still able to hide it from her. Most of the information she heard from the servants had nearly passed over her.

What if her precious Little Lamb had lost her, so small and tender?

Xie Zhen had been a bit more delicate than she was. She remembered that she was only four when she was in the Duck Dingguo's Mansion, and she had been sick for most of the month by Third Sister Xie Ying in the winter. The girl's body was strong and she didn't have anything to do with playing with snow. Only her body was the most honest, and if she met a bit of dissatisfaction, she had to show it. If she was cold, she would become ill and her pinch would turn blue.

She couldn't curse her, but only cherished her in her hands.

Now that their charming daughter had been lost in the street, the more she thought about it, the more desperate she became.

Xie Liqing didn't know what was going on in his home, and he was still discussing with the others about finding people in Yamen. At this time, they had no choice but to prepare for the worst. If they were abducted, they would search for the teeth of everyone in the Azure Province, and they had to find two children.

Li Xiqing and Gao Qing arrived upon hearing the news. Gao Qing dragged his son to apologize to the two of them. Xie Liqing and Li Xiqingg spoke politely, but they were all extremely worried.

In the twilight zone, as the evening approached, yamen was in a mess, knowing that the Prefect's daughter was lost.

The sky gradually darkened, and the red sunset glow lingered in the distance. After struggling for a while, it sank.

How can two children stay out for the night? They didn't know. The light in Xie Liqing's eyes and Li Xiqing's eyes gradually faded, revealing a thick sense of exhaustion and helplessness.

Suddenly, the bailiff came in and said, "Sir, there are two children at the door. I wonder if it's ..."

Before he could finish his words, Xie Liqing walked out like the wind.