47: Hint

After the marriage was decided, she would start preparing for the dowry and other things.

Before making a gown, she needed to be measured first. When she got herself measured, she realized she was a little taller than she had been before she came to capital.

She was so happy that she hopped around the room, and her gloomy mood swept away. "Who said I'm not going to be tall? I'm still growing up!"

The rest of the her body had yet to be measured out properly, but Madam Leng let her to stop for a moment. "Look at how happy you are. You're getting married and yet you're still so restless."

As soon as her mother mentioned marriage, her entire body withered, and she pouted her mouth in accusation. "Mother can't say anything good about me."

Madam Leng let Shuang Li and Shuang Lu hold her down. The brocade shop owner measured her chest and waist. Looking at the bulging clothes on her chest, she was a little embarrassed and finally became quiet.

When she reached her waist, she wrapped the soft ruler around her waist and made a small circle. Looking at the size, she couldn't help but praise her: "Fifth Miss' waist is really thin."

The shop owner had noticed it when she measured her size. She was slender and well-proportioned at every turn.

Considering that this was a girl from a noble family, there was one thing she didn't say in her heart, and that was "a natural beauty."

When a man touched this body, even his bones would be softened.

Xie Zhen measured it with her hand. She held it up in front of her face and thought it was more exaggerated than the shop owner had said.

She had been depressed recently. She had eaten less than before, so of course she would be thinner. It was all because of this marriage!

When the measure work was done, it was an hour later, and she lay exhausted on the chaise bed with her eyes closed for a moment.

It was hot outside, so she couldn't be bothered to go out.

Xie Xun probably knew that these last months with her sister were the last days, and she came to her room almost every day to pester her, either to chat with her or to embroider flowers together. She had never been docile before, and she even took out the dried fruit she had kept hidden for a long time to share with her.

They had slept in the same bed when they were young, and had slept in separate beds since Xie Zhen was ten years old.

Xie Xun wanted to get closer to her before she got married, but when she thought of that her sister would be someone else's, she became even more reluctant to part with her.

"Okay," Xie Zhen said happily, chewing on a winter melon.

She might have disagreed before, for it was so hot, how could they sleep at night when they were stuck together and greasy?

But she also knew she didn't have much time to spend with her, as Xie Xun had thought. She wouldn't refuse if her younger sister wanted to sleep with her.

Xie Xun was overjoyed. She got up and was about to go back to her room to get her pillow. "Sis, wait for me!"

Xie Zhen held her face and reminded with a smile, "Remember to take two more fans!"

There were these things in her room, but since Xie Xun was willing, she wouldn't stop her.

On the table were the snacks Xie Xun had brought, including dried winter melon fruit, jujube fruit and preserved dark plum etc.