101: Imperial Decree

Yan Yu thought about it seriously. He felt that one children was not enough, so he needed to have at least three or four children.

When he told Xie Zhen his idea, Xie Zhen was quiet for a while.

Without waiting for her reply, he changed his words and said, "No ... Five. "

Three boys and two girls were just perfect. Their daughters should be all like her. Their sons could be taught slowly, one to take the pen, one to take the sword, and one to be doted on by them as they grew up freely. His thoughts were perfect, but Xie Zhen's face was completely reddened, and she pushed him away: Who wants to give birth to so many children for you? You wish!"

Yan Yu was standing at the edge of the corridor, shaken by her push, and was about to fall down.

Xie Zhen subconsciously held onto his hand, but how could her strength exceed his? He pulled her gently into his arms and they fell to the ground together.

Xie Zhen did not feel much pain, because she was completely protected by Yan Yu.

She looked up and saw his thin, smiling lips. "You did it on purpose!"

He intentionally pulled her down to see her make a fool of herself.

Yan Yu straightened his back and sat on the ground, not caring about how dirty the ground was. It was a good thing that all the surrounding servant maids were scattered by them, if not they would be seen by others, would they not be made a joke by others? Xie Zhen thought absentmindedly. He gently bit her and pressed his lips to her face and asked: "What are you thinking?"

A crafty look flashed across Xie Zhen's eyes, "I'm thinking, did big brother Xiao Yu eat fennel at noon?"

Yan Yu paused for a moment, then released her. His brows knitted together as he looked at her in silence.

... .... Did he lose his pride?

Xie Zhen giggled, and took the initiative to kiss his mouth, "Did you forget that I was eating too? "It's not like I hate you."

He did not say a word with his her mouth a thin line, and stared fixedly at her with a pair of pitch-black eyes.

Xie Zhen thought that he was really angry, and bit and bit on his lips. Just as he was about to give up, he suddenly wrapped around her like a big dog and fiercely kissed her once before stopping. Xie Zhen's mouth was swollen, he really did not know whether he was a close relative or an enemy, "Can't you be a little lighter?"

Yan Yu carried her and sat her down, placing her behind the in the porch. He raised his hand and caressed her lips, "So it won't swell just because it's light?"

"How should I know?"

Just as she fell to the ground, she was once again pressed by him to kiss her. The collar of her clothes was ajar, revealing the smooth skin of her neck. He felt a sudden thirst in his throat. It was not like he had never seen one before, but every time he saw one, his mouth would go dry because he knew how lovely and delicate his skin was under the cloth.

His eyes were burning hot, to the point that Xie Zhen couldn't ignore them. She took a step back and looked at him warily, "What are you looking at?"

Yan Yu looked away, "Nothing."

... .... Who would believe it!

In broad daylight, Xie Zhen didn't want to start a fight with him here. She hurriedly got up, and was prepared to go back and change into a new set of clothes. However, he was too anxious when he got up. His left foot stepped on the hem of his skirt. He leaned his body forward and threw himself forward. Yan Yu was sitting right in front of her, and she was lying on top of him, snuggling close to his chest.