100 About The Child

Xie Rong took over the scroll, thanked Gu Yi, and left a few more words before he left.

After he left, only the Gu siblings were left under the tree. Gu Yi turned his head to look at Gu Ruyi, and his clear eyes were filled with a helpless smile: "Why are you still hiding your face at home? Didn't I say that it's not scary? "

Gu Ruyi slowly took off her veil. A strand of hair as black as silk slipped to the side of her cheek, and with her plain hands behind her ears, she said a little desolately: "The reason why Big Brother doesn't think it's scary is because Big Brother is used to looking at it ... I don't want to scare people. "

Gu Yi's eyes showed his tender affection as she sighed. He didn't know how to comfort her.

Sixteen years ago, when his mother gave birth to Ruyi, he was only two or three years old. However, Ru Yi had a birthmark on her face when she was born. At first, it wasn't obvious, but at the age of four or five, it became darker and darker. It was imprinted on her palm-sized face, affecting her beauty. There were a lot of children in the mansion, and all of them were ignorant. Some of them liked to talk about things with her face, saying that she was ugly in front of her. He remembered that Ru Yi used to love smiling. Gradually, the smile on her face faded, and the light in her eyes dimmed. When she was seven or eight years old, she went out and wore a veil. Gu Yi had taught her bullies a lesson, but she still couldn't get rid of her inferiority complex. Even now, she still thought of herself as an ugly bastard.

Actually, she wasn't ugly at all. If she didn't have that birthmark, she would definitely be a very beautiful girl.

Gu Yi had said these words to her many times, but she had never believed them.

She had visited famous doctors at home and tried every possible way to cure the birthmark on her face, but she had tried many different methods, but none of them had the slightest effect.

Gu Ruyi had already started to give up. Since she had come here for so many years, she might as well not marry and stay at home for the rest of her life. As long as her father and mother did not mind, she would accompany them for life.

However, the Grand Secretariat Gu Couple couldn't really let her not marry for her entire life.

They wouldn't give up even if there was a tiny way.

So did Gu Yi.

Gu Yi accompanied her to the study room to choose a few books. After coming out from the study room, he told servant to bring a bottle of green glazed lotus flower pattern inside the room and handed it over to Gu Ruyi, "This is a good medicine that I got someone to bring back from Jiang-Nan village. It is said that it is a medicine concocted using ancestral medicine by an almond Lin and warm doctor.

It wasn't good for Gu Ruyi to spoil his mood, she received the ointment but she couldn't help but say: "Big Brother doesn't need to look for these for me in the future ... ... I've tried so many different kinds of medicines, but none of them are of any use, so this shouldn't be an exception. "

Gu Yi didn't agree with her, "How can you know if it's going to work if you haven't tried it? I went through a lot of trouble to get this back, so you have to be more careful. "

After which, he straightened his face and put on a serious expression.

Gu Ruyi giggled, and waved the medicine bottle in his hand, "Alright, I understand, how can I let down big brother's good intentions?"

Her smile was very pretty. The dark red birthmark had turned into the character of a butterfly, as if it wanted to flap its wings and fly away. Even the redness had become delicate. It was a pity that she did not laugh often, a smile that came from the bottom of her heart that she had not seen once for a long time. It was only because once, when she smiled, the daughter of her uncle's family said in disgust, "You look even uglier when you smile."