95: Bully

Being grounded for two months by Emperor Yuan Hui, Yan Yu was a little depressed at first, but he finally thought it through, and became satisfied with it.

He was rolling in ease. Every day, he would accompany Xie Zhen through the long day in summer.

The one who should be worried was Ping Wang.

Emperor Yuan Hui had recently begun to entrust matters of the imperial court to the crown prince, and would often have the crown prince stay in the imperial study to review and approve the reports. The officials were all guessing if His Majesty was going to abdicate and allow the crown prince to take over ... It would most likely happen the next year or two.

The temper of the Ping Wang became more and more irascible, and if he didn't take it out on the servant at the same time, all of the servant were trembling with fear. They were lucky to be able to hide away for even a day.

In addition, Lin Rui's corruption and bribery had been exposed, which happened to fall into the hands of the crown prince. The crown prince was kind and did not take his life, but only changed his position, relegating him to the status of an official. As a mere official of the ninth rank, he wouldn't be able to cause a ruckus. On the contrary, he would be grateful to the Crown Prince's kindness.

Yan Tao's thoughts were right, from then on, Lin Rui was extremely cautious in government affairs, although his nature was the same, but he became much more obedient.

When Yan Yun found out that Yan Tao had so blatantly bribed the Ping Wang, he became extremely angry. He did not have much time to wait, and if he were to drag this on any longer, sooner or later, he would give this mountain and river away to someone else.

The title of Crown Prince had always belonged to him ...

Thinking of this, Yan Yun tightened his grip on the cloud pattern armrest.

How could he be willing?

If his mother had not died too early and he was alone, how could he have ended up like this?

Yan Tao's luck was just better than his.

His personality was gentle and not decisive enough. He was simply not a material for becoming a duke, and only he was the most suitable person.

Thinking about it, Yan Yun stood up, and let his personal attendants deliver a letter to the ministers who were still with him, as he planned his future plans, so that no one would find any clues.

He had already known a few days ago that the Emperor Yuan Hui had ordered people to monitor him from outside the palace. What he needed to do now was to behave and be his Prince Ping.

Unfortunately, this was not what he wanted.

Compared to when Yan Yun was preparing for a bloody battle, An Wang's Mansion seemed to be much happier.

It was too hot in the sky, so Yan Yu had his men set up a grape arbour at backyard. There was a short bed under the grape arbour, and the bed was covered with bamboo. After the hottest part of the afternoon, Xie Zhen liked to take a nap under the grape arbor. However, she would only eat the grapes that Shuang Yu had washed and read the book at the same time.

The bed could just accommodate two people, and Yan Yu would occasionally squeeze in, she felt that it was too hot, and wanted to chase him out, but ended up being carried by him in the end. When he woke up, the sun had already set in the west. Yan Yu wrapped her around his arm and casually looked at the book in her hand.

Xie Zhen yawned and said in a sleepy voice, "Just some small stories ... They talked about a girl who grew up together with her childhood sweetheart. When the two of them reached the age of marriage, they also had similar feelings for each other. Just as they were about to talk about marriage, that girl was suddenly selected by a bully and married into their family as a wife. " After she finished saying all this, her mind became much clearer. She sat up and continued to speak with relish, "Ever since Miss married the bully, she has been living a depressed life every day. However, her childhood sweetheart has never married, waiting foolishly for her ..."