104

After a long moment, he didn't hear any sound from his chest.

Zhong Shang released Xie Xun and looked down at the little girl's beautiful and tender face. His heart seemed to have been hollowed out, as if he wanted to squeeze her into his heart to fill the hole. He had never seriously thought about what kind of feelings he had for her. At the beginning, he thought that it was all fun and was attracted by her gluttony. He felt that this was just a greedy little cat that he could tempt her with good food. She was both obedient and sensible. The more deeply they touched each other, the more he wanted to take the flower home and keep it in a vase, watering her every day to make her more attractive.

He wanted to see her blossom and bear fruit with his own eyes. He wanted to let her completely belong to him.

It wasn't that he had never had a woman before, but it was that he had never been in a relationship with anyone, that he had never had any true love, and that he had never been so interested in a woman.

Did he really have feelings for her? To such a young girl who hadn't grown up yet?

Zhong Shang's hand on her back gradually moved down, landing on her soft waist, which could be held with one hand, soft and delicate as if he could break her with a little force. But how could he bear it? It was too late for him to love her.

It's just that her skin is so good. White, almost transparent under the sun, he couldn't help but want to lower his head and have a taste of her face. What kind of smell was it, was it sweet or not? It had actually tempted him for such a long time.

While Zhong Shang was still indulging in his fantasies, Xie Xun was already struggling in his embrace. After all, they were still at the entrance of the Duke Dingguo's Mansion's side door. Why did I wait for you? When will Big Brother Zhong Shang return? "

He couldn't say for sure, but how could he be sure about something like fighting? The day that they would return was also the day that the troops that had managed to repel the First Prince would return. A while ago, her parents had arranged for her to get married, but the other party was the eldest son of Grand Secretariat Gu. What if they really got engaged when he went to Lan Ling? Thinking about it this way, Zhong Shang had no choice but to take it seriously, "Either half a year or one or two years." He paused, a hand holding onto the back of Xie Xun's head, he bent down to look her in the eye, and smirked, "During the time I'm gone, you must not get engaged to anyone else."

Xie Xun tilted her head. She had always treated Zhong Shang as her big brother, just like Xie Rong, who had never thought much about the relationship between a man and a woman.

Zhong Shang had never seen such an unenlightened girl, if a normal girl heard this, they would all be blushing red, only she blinked her eyes as if she understood what he meant. However, he wasn't in a hurry. The more he didn't open his eyes, the better. This way, when he wasn't around, at least she wouldn't be tempted by others. If you are engaged, then you are the future wife of someone else. Naturally, you cannot be in contact with me again. "I heard that Lan Ling region is prosperous and has special snacks. After the war ends, I'll bring some snacks back to the capital for you to eat. Wouldn't that mean I can't give them to you?"

This is a serious problem.

Xie Xun hurriedly nodded, and agreed without even thinking, "Rest assured, Big Brother Zhong Shang, I won't be betrothed to anyone!"

The corner of Zhong Shang's mouth raised into a smile. She initially did not want to smile so openly, but she could not hold back the happiness in her heart. The corners of her mouth curled up, matching with his soul attracting peach blossom eyes, making her look both evil and spirited. What if your parents force you? "