111: Vomiting During Pregnancy

These few days, it could be said that Yan Yu was holding Xie Zhen in his hands, treating her extremely precious, afraid that she would make a mistake. No matter what she did, he would follow by her side.

Xie Zhen wanted to walk around by the lake, but he kept walking along the side that was close to the shore, worried that she would fall into the river, so he protected her tightly. He also told servant maids to go back to the house and bring a cloak for her. This caused Xie Zhen's interest to drop, and she could only return in disappointment.

After returning back into the house, her legs accidentally tripped the embroidered pier, so Yan Yu made servant maids wrap the corners of the tables, chairs and chairs in cotton cloth, so that she wouldn't be injured in the future.

The hairpin Chai Yu and other sharp objects were all kept away ...

The incense and spices had stopped.

Not only that, but even the three meals a day were exchanged for dishes that were beneficial to the body, each of them nourishing Yin and replenishing nourishment. Never mind, she originally had no appetite for food, so everything was the same. But Yan Yu had actually kept all of her fat lips, not letting her find them!

Although she wasn't used to it, but as a girl, who didn't like this cosmetic powder? It would be better to put it on the dressing table for a look!

Xie Zhen was so angry that she laid on his arm and bit on it hard. She spoke in a low voice: "Give it back to me!"

Those who were pregnant had a violent temper, they acted recklessly, and Xie Zhen was no exception. Normally, she would be well-behaved and quiet. Occasionally, she would be angry at him because she was unhappy. Today, she could not stand it any longer and decided to bite him mercilessly.

"Those things contain lead, some contain musk, which is not good for you and the child."

Xie Zhen was unreconciled, and took another bite at a different place, feeling rather wronged: "But I like ... I'll just look at them, and won't use them. "

Yan Yu still refused to let go. It was not that he didn't believe her, but that he didn't dare to joke around with her and the child.

The servant maids in the house could be trusted, but there could be no accidents. If there were those unrighteous servant tampering with her spices and makeup, it would be too late to discover them.

Yan Yu had heard the doctor say before that pregnant women were all emotionally weak, they could not be compared to them. They had to coax them to be in pain, everything they said was right, everything you said was wrong. Especially a girl like Xie Zhen who was born for the first time, she herself wasn't very old yet, but she still had to be a mother before her mind was fully mature.

Yan Yu didn't really understand it at first, shouldn't having children be something to be happy about? Why was she so emotional? Now he completely understood, and was even unwilling to say a heavy sentence to Xie Zhen. This was because as long as she revealed those watery, pitiful eyes, he would be helpless.

For example, right now, Xie Zhen bit her lips, staring at him angrily yet at the same time coquettishly: "Give it back to me ... ..."

Yan Yu had to have a very firm stand before he could refuse. He clapped his hands together and covered her eyes, "No!"

Xie Zhen pulled away his big hands, immediately changing his face to another face, and accused him with angrily: "Big brother Xiao Yu is so bad!" In the end, she was still afraid that he would really throw them away. Those cosmetics were very valuable, she had hidden a lot of them. "When can you return them to me?"