59: First Love

Yan Yu grabbed the lips in one gulp and finally ate the lips that had seduced him for a long time.

Very soft, very sweet.

At first they didn't know how to kiss, and he was outside gnawing and biting until her lips were swollen, and then he knew how to get inside and taste her mouth.

His breathing grew heavy, and no matter what sound she made, he wouldn't let her go.

He didn't have enough of it. Teenagers were always impulsive and full of energy. Now that he finally met the long-desired little girl, he couldn't bear to let her go, wanting to swallow her whole.

Xie Zhen let out a moan, breathless from his kiss, her cheeks flushed red, "Brother..."

She finally pulled away, turning her head to catch her breath.

Yan Yu was not much better off than she was. He looked at her with red eyes, and when she was done gasping for air, he held her head and continued to kiss her.

There was no end to the kiss, and a quarter of an hour later, Xie Zhen was on the verge of crying and pushing him feebly. "That's enough."

Her mouth hurt when he bit her. Was he a dog?

She never realized before that he actually had times to pester someone like this.

Yan Yu let go of her lips and switched to kissing and gnawing on her face, first her eyes and then her ears, chewing on Xie Zhen's face until it was full of saliva.

As he gnawed on her face, she wiped it with her sleeve, feeling that the scene was somewhat familiar. "Don't bite anymore ..."

"Oh, so dirty."

But then he stuck his tongue into her ear and said, "I've kissed you, and you think I'm dirty?"

Xie Zhen's whole body went numb and half of her body went soft.

Her left ear was very fragile. Normally, when someone was speaking into her ear, it would itch unbearably. But now that he was licking her ear, she didn't even have the slightest bit of strength to resist. Her body trembled, "Get up ..."

Yan Yu found it, his eyes deepened, and he deliberately whispered in her ear: "Xie Zhen?"

She rolled onto her stomach and covered her ears with both hands, only exposing half of her pink cheeks.

He took her hand away and asked, "Call me."

Xie Zhen didn't want to talk to him, but he played around with her ears and bit her earlobes.

She wanted to cry, but her body was weak and numb. "Yan Yu ..."

He pursed his lips in dissatisfaction. "It's not that."

"Li Yu?"

"Not either."

She knew what he wanted her to call him, but she was not convinced. Why should she follow his orders?

She wouldn't let him do as he wished, so she deliberately called him, "Sister Xiao Yu."

Yan Yu's handsome face turned black with anger, "Say it again?"

She buried her head in the pillow, unable to see his face, and boldly added: "Sister Xiao Yu!"

Good, very good.

He cursed the little bastard in his heart and flipped her over, only then did he see the crafty smile in her eyes.

He was even more angry. He lowered his head and once again held the corner of her mouth as he repeatedly tossed and turned, lingering endlessly.