98 Arranging Xie Xun's Marriage

Xie Xun did not dare to go to the central room. She knew that there were a lot of her family members, and that both her older sister and her husband had come today. Moreover, her mother was afraid of these furry little animals. 

She thought for a while, and secretly went back to her room and let servant maids make a temporary nest for Ah Duan with a blanket, and then she carefully put it inside

The doctor that Yu Qing invited still hadn't arrived. She wiped away her tears, looking at Ah Duanas she sobbed softly.

"Don't die... "If you don't die, I'll let you go when you recover from your illness." She spoke to the rabbit in a tone of consultation, and the little creature crouched on the ground, gently toying with its ears.

But Ah Duan did not move. It still looked listless.

Not long after, the doctor finally arrived. However, he was only treating people, and not good at dealing with animals. He sat down and looked around. Under Xie Xun's nervous gaze, he slowly asked, "What did Seventh Miss feed it a few days ago?"

Xie Xun blinked her eyes, "... I don't know."

Ah Duan had always been fed by Zhong Shang, so she often went over to take a look. She would occasionally feed it some vegetables and leaves, and to ask him what it had been feeding it ... She really didn't know.

The doctor replied: "If I'm right, then it's probably because it ate too much a few days ago, causing the food to precipitate and become indigestible in my stomach, that's why its appetite doesn't rise anymore."

As he spoke, he rubbed Ah Duan's stomach. Indeed, there was a bulging area.

The doctor felt relieved, and went to the side to write down the prescription. "I will prescribe a few herbs, and the young lady will let the servant mash them into juice and pour it into its water, letting it drink with me to see if it is effective."

Xie Xun nodded his head. After the doctor finishes writing the prescription, she would have Yu Qing pay the consultation fee to the doctor.

The servant brought the medicine back, and after Xie Xun mashed it into the juice, she personally watched Ah Duan drink. Ah Duan was simply too weak, and even looked listless while drinking the water. Xie Xun looked at it, and suddenly remembered the scene of Zhong Shang bullying her at the door. She puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms, "Big Brother Zhong Shang is such a bad guy ..."

Just as she finished speaking, a clear and loud voice came out from behind: "Ah Xun, when did you come back?"

She hastily turned her head. Xie Zhen, wearing a blue jumpsuit with Du Ruwen as her head was pierced by a golden hairpin that was embedded with clouds, and like a clear spring, she crashed into her line of sight without any forewarning. "sis. " After shouting, she suddenly felt a little guilty and moved to the side, trying to cover the rabbit behind her.

Unfortunately, Xie Zhen still saw it. She walked in her direction, "What are you hiding behind?"

Xie Xun shook her head like a rattle, "Nothing at all!"

Nonsense, her face clearly said, "I'm hiding something, don't come over."

If one were to say that Xie Zhen was a liar, then Xie Xun would be the one who would never lie. So Xie Zhen only made an "oh" sound, and took the chance to circle behind her when she was caught off guard. She stared at the rabbit who was lazily lying on the blanket in the cluster of flowers, her face full of astonishment. "How come the rabbit?"

She would not be able to hide it now...

She guiltily lowered her head and looked left and right: "Un ...Big Sister Zhong Rou gave it to me. "