132 Gu Ruyi

Because of the birthmark on his face, Gu Ruyi had been ridiculed quite a few times since she was young.

She felt sad at first, but as she got used to it, she felt that it was all right. No matter what they said, she was fine. With her parents and brother doting on her, she was still Grand Secretariat's mansion's most favored daughter.

Gu Ruyi had given birth to a few older brothers and sisters. In her eyes, there was no difference whether there was or not. She only had Gu Yi as her blood brother. None of the others truly doted on her, so she treated her courteously and politely. She didn't know how many sarcastic and sarcastic words she secretly said to him.

Even someone as good-natured as Gu Yi couldn't help getting angry when he heard this. He went back to the madame and got her to give him a stern warning. The old lady loved Gu Ruyi dearly, but she did not like people talking about him in front of their eyes, so these people gradually stopped talking, and did not spread out any unpleasant words. However, the gaze she used to look at her was still devoid of goodwill, and filled with disdain and loathing.

Growing up in this kind of environment, Gu Ruyi had long since cultivated a cold heart, always wearing a mask and a set of armor, so that he wouldn't be easily hurt.

For so many years, only Yan Yao'an was her true friend.

And then she met Xie Zhen, the two girls were different from the others, they wouldn't point at her face and make a fuss about it. After a moment of surprise, they quickly calmed down. They didn't try to play along and treat her like an ordinary person. This made Gu Ruyi's heart feel very warm.

And their brother impressed her.

On the night of the Lunar New Year, she was teased by a lecher. It was Xie Rong who beat that person up without saying a word and brought him over to her to apologize to her. From then on, Gu Ruyi remembered him in her heart and felt grateful.

It was originally a very open and straightforward relationship between her and Xie Rong, it wasn't related to love at all. However, ever since Yan Yao'an had stirred it up like this, it had instead become a little strange.

Yan Yao'an liked Xie Rong very much.

Actually, sometimes Gu Ruyi was really envious of her personality. She dared to love, dare to hate, and dare to take responsibility for her actions. So even though she later grew angry and ignored her, she did not blame her.

Only later, Yan Yao'an still let her down.

When Xie Zhen fell down from in front of her, she was still pregnant, so she could only watch and do nothing. The straightforward and innocent girl of the past had already changed.

Gu Ruyi no longer had to bear any burden, and no longer had to hold onto guilt. Following this fall, their relationship had already been broken into pieces. This was also good, as it would save him from embarrassment in the future. However, when Gu Ruyi faced Xie Rong, he still felt a little uncomfortable.

It was obvious that nothing had happened, yet the news that had been spread seemed to be true.

These past few days, Gu Ruyi had been purposely hiding from Xie Rong. Previously, she could be considered to be on close terms with Xie Zhen, but these days, she did not often look for them. But that couldn't be avoided. The Gu and Xie Family were on good terms with each other, and my mother would always visit the Xie Estate. She couldn't escape, so she had no choice but to follow along.

On this day, she was in Xie Xun's courtyard, talking to Xie Xun for a while, preparing to walk around backyard. She was stunned for a moment. There was no place to hide, so she could only squat down and bow. "Thank you, Young Master."