14: Snowball Fight

Li Yu noticed her sneaky actions just now. He frowned and asked, "What are you doing?"

He wanted to wait in the main hall, but the maid took him out into the backyard. Shuang Yu said she was here, and he followed her here, and from a distance he saw her with her ear to the door, and he did not know what she was eavesdropping on.

This was the first time he took the initiative to look for her, and Xie Zhen was very surprised. She went up and grabbed his hand to walk back, "Come and help me listen. What happened to my mother and father?"

How could Shuang Yu really let them hear them in the corner? If the old master and madam were to know, would she still be alive? She hurriedly stopped them at the door with a flushed face and tried to coax them, "Miss, don't worry. Master and Madam are fine ..." "Since Young Master Li has come to find you, why don't I take you to another room to take a seat?"

"Are they really all right?" Xie Zhen asked curiously.

Shuang Yu, after all, is an innocent girl. Knowing that master and madam was in love in the house, she was naturally embarrassed to stand too close to her, so she went around nearby for a while. She didn't expect that she would actually let this girl in and cause a lot of trouble for herself. She hurriedly nodded, "I'm really alright."

She managed to coax the two away, and before she left, he muttered, "But I heard something."

Li Yu turned around and asked, "What did you hear?"

When she thought of the pleasant, painful voice of her mother, she repeat it to him innocently, "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Shuang Yu hurriedly covered her mouth in fright. Little mistress, is this something you can say!?

If she still remembered this scene when she grew up in the future, wouldn't she regret it?

Fortunately, Li Yu was also a child, so he didn't understand what Xie Zhen meant. The two of them quickly opened the page and returned to the yard where the snowman had been sitting. The snowmen were still there, but Xie Xun was nowhere to be seen. Xie Rong was the only one left in the yard, rubbing the snowballs.

"Where's Ah Xun, brother?"

Xie Rong put the snowball aside and stood up to brush off the snow on his shoulders. He then looked behind her with a smile.

The next moment, Xie Zhen felt a chill on her neck and a snowball hit her.

She clutched her neck as she turned around, and sure enough, Xie Xun was wrapped in a red cotton-padded jacket. She was standing under the cedar tree, smirking. "Sister, you idiot!"

This little bastard actually dared to bully her? She tried to look angry, but she couldn't hold back a grin. She bent down, picked up her snowball, and threw it in the direction she was standing. The snowball landed on Xie Xun's satin boots, and she screamed as she dodged to the side. When she got to her feet, she crouched down and rubbed a small snowball. She threw it with a wave of her hand, just in time to land on Xie Rong, who was behind Xie Zhen.

She immediately stood properly and admitted her mistake, "Big brother, I'm sorry."

As soon as he said that, she went back to rubbing the snowball and messed up with Xie Zhen.

Of course, Xie Rong wouldn't really get angry with them. The two of them threw snowballs to each other, while he made snowballs for them under the tree, laughing as he watched them play.

Li Yu came here for talking to Xie Zhen, but she actually started to play and made him waiting for a while. In the end, he was so unlucky that he was hit by Xie Zhen's snowball.