89

When using the morning meal, Xie Zhen's hands were sore, and she buried herself in the porridge, ignoring everyone else.

Suddenly, there was a piece of egg pancake with young elm seeds on the plate in front of her. She raised her head and looked at Yan Yu, who coughed and said, "Eat more."

She looked on it helplessly but did not move.

Yan Yu tilted his head and asked: "Don't you like eating young elm seeds? There are the ones who brought back from Lingyin Temple. "

That day, she had gotten the biddy to pick most of the bags of young elm seeds, and wanted to bring them back to make the elm egg pancakes. However, on the way, she was kidnapped by the First Prince's men and didn't get to eat it. Fortunately the young elm seeds was in Mammy Wang's arms, and only a little was spilled, so the rest could still be used to make a few dishes.

Xie Zhen raised her chopsticks and grabbed the elm egg pancake, but before she could put it into her mouth, the pancake had already fallen into her bowl. Her hands were sore, so she kept her head down to eat the porridge.

Yan Yu finally realised what the problem was, sitting closer to her, and he picked up another piece of egg pancake and placed it next to her mouth, "Go ahead and eat it."

What was with the tone of a cat teasing a dog?

Xie Zhen glared at him and humphed with a lowered head, "I'll just eat the porridge."

Unfortunately, before she lowered her head, Yan Yu had already raised her chin and pinched her cheek, "Are you going to eat it?"

She was very resolute. "No! I don't!" She purposely dragged the word out.

Yan Yu laughed, revealing a row of clean and tidy teeth, "Then do you want to eat something else?"

At first, Xie Zhen did not react, but when she saw the faint smile on his face, she recalled the scene from last night and her face immediately flushed red, "You, you are shameless!"

There was still the servant maids in the room. Although they might not be able to understand what he was saying, she felt that she did not have the face to see him, so she pushed his angrily aside and said: "I won't eat!"

Yan Yu knew that he was being too funny, he put away his smirk and said solemnly: "Quickly eat, after we finish eating, we still need to go to the palace, don't go hungry."

She turned her head, her eyes full of doubt. "What are you doing in the palace?"

Yan Yu fed her the amulet before indifferently replying: "I don't know, I'll know when I get there."

He had just returned from the border pass, so no matter what, the Emperor Yuan Hui would host a feast for him. Yesterday, when he returned, he went to Lingyin Temple to look for Xie Zhen, but did not get the time to enter the palace. As a result, Emperor Yuan Hui had an opinion of him, if he did not go today, it would not end well.

It was just hard on Xie Zhen... He felt sore all over and wanted to follow him around.

Xie Zhen took a bite of the cake made from elm money and all the food was wrapped into his left cheek.

Yan Yu scooped another spoonful of porridge for her, "father still doesn't know about this, I plan to tell him after today's banquet."

Xie Zhen opened his mouth to eat them, and his thoughtfully nodded.

Therefore, while he fed her, she obediently ate and occasionally asked a few questions.

Seeing that she was enjoying her food, Yan Yu opened her mouth and ate the food. She chewed on it slowly and then swallowed it. Even the way she ate was so attractive ... He finished the last mouthful and wiped the corner of her mouth with the handkerchief. "Are you full?"