127

Amongst the many voices, Zhong Shang instantly recognized the one that belonged solely to Xie Xun.

The young girl's voice was sweet and pleasant, even more pleasant than the oriole bird on the tree. She excitedly asked Madam Leng, "Mother, is the fast food here delicious? When are we going to have our fast food? "

Madam Leng grudgingly said, "You just want to eat. You didn't even put your heart into offering Buddha incense just now. What are you thinking with your head lowered? "

She stopped and replied with a guilty conscience, "I didn't think of anything ..."

When she made that wish in front of Buddha, for some reason, she suddenly thought of Zhong Shang's face. The last time he had such a bad fever, I wonder if it's ready now? Did you burn your brain?

Since she came, she would ask Buddha to protect Zhong Shang and help him recover quickly. Although he kissed her to the point of hating her, and her mouth swelled up all night after she returned, and her tongue hurt for a long time, she still hoped that he would be healthy and full of life.

Madam Leng tapped her forehead, "You ...." She complained, but her eyes were filled with love, "It's time to find someone to manage it properly."

Xie Xun held her forehead and moaned, she looked at Madam Leng aggrievedly, "What did Mother say?"

Mrs Liu laughed and pulled Xie Xun over, she rubbed her forehead and said: "Look at you, I like Ah Xun's gluttony, it's so rare. If you're not willing to take care of it, why don't you let me take her home?"

Liu Shi Tong had two children, one was Gu Yi and the other Gu Ruyi. These two children were not easy to feed when they were little. They would not eat even if they did not eat. Who knew how much effort it took for the Liu Clan to raise them? Therefore, Liu Shi Ge really liked Xie Xun who could eat and feed well. She felt that being able to eat was a blessing, and the children she had in the future would definitely be as easy to support as she was.

Both families had thoughts of marriage in their minds, and these days they moved more and more closely together. Mrs Liu planned to go down the mountain this time and get someone to send her a birthday present for her. If she had settled this marriage earlier, she and Madam Leng would be at ease.

Xie Xun heard and slowed down her pace.

It wasn't that she couldn't make out the meaning behind Lady Liu's words, but she didn't want to marry Gu Yi ... She didn't have any feelings for Gu Yi. At most, she treated him as a caring brother. If she were to marry him, it would be different. But right now, in front of everyone, she could not speak frankly, even if she did, Madam Leng might not listen to her opinion.

Her opinion might not be so important as the words of her parents and matchmakers.

If she didn't want to marry Gu Yi, then who did she want to marry? Zhong Shang? Xie Xun frowned as she thought about it. She didn't hate him when he kissed her, did that mean she liked him too? But Mother would definitely not agree to the marriage with the Zhong Family.

Just as she was thinking this, the water chestnut door to the room on the left opened. Gu Yi appeared in the crowd's line of sight, wearing a green robe. He bowed to everyone and said, "Mother, thank you Madam."

He was reading in his room, so when he heard the noise outside, he put down the book and opened the door to greet the crowd.

He walked in front of them and said with a smile, "The Ramadan of the Temple of Precious Elephant is indeed the best, but it is only provided for breakfast. If Little Sister Ah Xun wants to eat fast food here, I'm afraid that she will have to wait until the morning of the next day. "