33: Angry

Yan Yao'an intimately held her hand. "I've finally found you!"

Just now, when she was wandering around, she didn't expect to see immediatly.

Of course. She looked the best when the curtain hat fell off, and if you followed the eyes of the crowd, you'd find her.

Unfortunately, it was only a flash in the pan. Before she had been seen enough, she had put on the curtain hat again.

Xie Zhen was confused, "What are you looking for me for?"

Yan Yao'an replied matter-of-factly, "Today is Shangsi Festival. It wasn't easy for me to make a trip out here myself. Who else can I look for if not you?"

Judging from her posture, she must have just come from the palace.

Not only were there three to five maids following behind her, there were also ten guards standing beside the carriage. Although they were all dressed up, they were still very eye-catching.

In addition to Xie Zhen's earlier appearance, more than half of the people at Mingqiu Lake were looking at them. This was really too ostentatious.

Yan Yao'an complained to her about how she had done everything she could to get out of the palace, and how she had gone to the Duke Dingguo's Mansion. After knowing that she was not in the mansion, he had gone to the lake in the autumn to find her.

After saying that, she suddenly thought of something and looked around. "I came with Sixth Brother. Where is Sixth Brother?"

Xie Zhen was stunned, the sixth prince came as well?

However, Yan Yao'an continued to wander around in the crowd, but still couldn't find the sixth prince. She mumbled to herself strangely, "I clearly saw him here just now ..."

Yan Yao'an quickly tossed this person to the back of her mind. "Ignore him. Let's go play by ourselves!"

Xie Zhen said yes, and thought it was just good that they could do whatever they want without the the sixth prince.

She once again thought of the little deer she saw in the woods just now. She grabbed Yan Yao'an's hand and took two steps forward. "I'll show you something. Quick, follow me!"

Yan Yao'an rarely left the palace, and was curious about everything. Thus, she followed her without a second thought. "What are you going to see?"

Xie Zhen smiled back at her. "A Deer."

Her interest was piqued as she quickly took two steps forward, "Alright, alright, let's go quickly."

The animals most commonly seen in the palace were either the emperor's gyrfalcon and various birds, or the concubines' cats and dogs. Deer was quite rare, especially in this wild forest.

No wonder she was so excited.

There were several maids behind her, and they kept protecting her, afraid that she would be in any danger.

Yan Yao'an felt that they were getting in the way, so she only left the two maidservants, Qingfeng and Bai Lu, to wait outside the forest.

Xie Zhen got Xie Xun, and shouted towards on direction. "Brother, don't go, wait for us here!"

Yan Yao'an followed his gaze, only to see a youth about 20 years old standing under the tree. His temperament was cold, like a pine tree or a cypress.

He leaned against the trunk of the tree, looking out at the lake, and when he turned his head, he smiled the instant she saw Xie Zhen, and nodded his head at the coldness in his brow.