21: Angry

The scene was familiar to Xie Zhen.

It was as if she had seen a similar scene not long ago.

After thinking hard, she finally remembered when King of Dongping and his concubine had come to borrow a place a year ago. Dongping King's concubine had held her father's hand, and then his mother saw it. This was how her father had broken free.

When she thought about it again, Dongping King's concubine also called her father "cousin".

Cousins can just hold hands? She vaguely remembered that her mother had been unhappy, so she was a little upset now. As for why she was unhappy ... She couldn't tell. In short, she subconsciously thought that Li Yu could only hold her hand. How could he hold someone else's hand?

After Li Yu got rid of Ouyang Yi, for once, she didn't continue to pester him. Instead, he focused all of his attention on Xie Zhen and asked again, "Who are you?"

If it had been before, she would have answered, but today she deliberately dawdled, puffed out her cheeks, and blew out the ink. "My name is Xie Zhen."

Her voice was soft and soft, trailing a long tail sound. It was completely different from Ouyang Yi's round and proper tone. With just four words, it made people feel as if they had just heard a melody.

Ouyang Yi had clearly noticed this as well. She was a beautiful little girl who was much more beautiful than him. If she stood right in front of her, she would be immediately suppressed.

It was like the difference between clouds and mud.

Ouyang Yi recalled the scene when he first entered the room and looked at the painting on the table. "Why are you here?" "Don't you know that my cousin doesn't like someone else coming into his study?"

Her tone was as if she was saying, "Only I can come in."

Actually, it wasn't that serious. When Li Yu was reading in the study, there would usually be no maids entering the room to disturb him. It was only when Ouyang Yi arrived that he would occasionally come to the study room to harass him, which was why Li Yu had set this rule. In aother words, Li Yu just didn't like Ouyang Yi coming into his study.

Li Yu subconsciously looked at Xie Zhen. Seeing that she didn't react, at that moment, he was worried that she would get angry.

After a while, she said, "I came to play with big brother Xiao Yu, why can't I come in?" Why don't you tell me anything about yourself when you've asked me so much? "Who are you and what is your name?"

Li Yu secretly let out a sigh of relief. But on second thought, how could she possibly be angry? He had never seen her angry in all the time they'd known each other, and she smiled every time they met, as if all the good things in the world had happened to her.

Ouyang Yi grunted and was very dissatisfied with her changing the topic. "My name is Ouyang Yi. I'm Li Yu's cousin."

As she said that, she suddenly remembered something and stopped pestering Xie Zhen. She grabbed Li Yu's hand and ran out, yelling, "Cousin, come with me!"

Li Yu frowned. He was still not used to her swift and decisive personality. He held the doorframe and stopped in front of the door, "If you have anything to say, don't hold my hand. I will walk by myself." He shook her hand off.

Ouyang Yi was the only daughter of Madam Li. Since she was born seven or eight years ago, Madam Li had never been able to give birth to a son. In addition, Lady Li's husband always went out to do business, so he didn't have the time to discipline his children. Lady Li was also relatively weak, and as time passed, Ouyang Yi developed her current barbaric personality.