97 Next Time

At first, no one in the room was able to realize what was going on.

But when she heard the heartbreaking, blushing gasps from the next door, Xie Zhen's entire body froze. Although she had done nothing with Gao Xun, for some reason, she had the illusion that she was being caught in a scoundrel's bed.

She twitched the corner of her mouth, just as she was hesitating on whether or not she should explain the whole thing, Yan Yu had already walked in front of her with large strides, grabbing onto her hands without even turning back.

She called out, "Big Brother Xiao Yu, aren't you going to talk to Gao Xun?"

From her angle, she could only see Yan Yu's handsome profile and tall nose. She could feel his unhappiness, and she also knew where this unhappiness came from. However, she did not wish for him and Gao Xun to continue on like this. She was afraid that he would regret it in the future.

Yan Yu lowered his voice and said calmly, "There's nothing much to say. He should not have appeared here. If he knew his own limits, he should have left as soon as possible. "

Xie Zhen choked, thinking that this person still felt uncomfortable for many years.

If he didn't care about Gao Xun at all, then why did he come here with him without hesitation when he found out that Gao Xun was going to die?

Words are not true!

Just as he was about to continue walking, Gao Xun called out to him, "Ah Yu."

He stopped and stood by the door, waiting for him to speak.

Gao Xun's lips carried a bitter smile, and she said somewhat helplessly, "The one who set this up was the daughter of the one who made the arrangements for the House of Zhan, Lin Huapin." His finish talking froze, looking at this perfect couple in front of him. It was unknown if he was purposefully provoking them, or if he was speaking with another deeper meaning, "After Ah Zhen marries you, he has suffered setbacks often. Honestly speaking, I am not at ease."

His eyes darkened as he said emotionlessly, "You don't need to worry about it. How can you not be worried?"

Gao Xun pretended not to hear his words, and continued to ask: "Last time, when Lingyin Temple was assassinated, this time, Lin Huapin set a trap, and you really protected Ah Zhen perfectly?"

The way he spoke was overbearing to begin with. Even if he was the sibling of Xie Zhen's father and mother, he shouldn't have doubted the abilities of a prince with such a doubtful tone. Unexpectedly, he would say such words, and anxiously advised: "Why isn't Big Brother Gao Xun in the army camp right now? "You've been out for too long, shouldn't you go back?"

Gao Xun chuckled, "I've been out since last night, so I'm not in a hurry."

Each one was more stubborn than the last!

Then, he looked at Yan Yu with an expressionless face. He slowly opened his mouth and asked word by word: "I cannot protect her, who can? "You?"

Gao Xun laughed but did not say a word. If it was not for the fact that they were both of them, he might have even said the word "yes".

It was this attitude that angered Yan Yu. He called for the guard at the door and instructed him coldly: "Chiliarch Gao has left his duty without a care for the military rules. Immediately return him to the army camp and hand him over to General of Agile Cavalry for punishment."

The guard entered from the door, grabbed Gao Xun's arms from the left and right, and dragged him out.

One of the guards did not know that he was injured and did not have any sword wounds on his chest, but he heard him groan with a frown that was extremely light. If not for Xie Zhen constantly paying attention to their expressions, he probably would not have noticed.