79 Lantern Festival (part 2)

When he returned to the Prince's Mansion, Wu Ze helped him off the carriage.

Arriving at the gate of the Haoyue Courtyard, he waved Wu Ze down, barely managing to steady himself, and led Xie Zhen to the hall.

After the hall was the inner room.

At the house of the Duke Dingguo's Mansion, she had initially kept Yan Yu from sleeping with her, letting him sleep outside on the Arhat Bed. He always crawled into her bed in the middle of the night and slept through the night. When he returned to the Prince's mansion, he naturally refused to let her sleep in the side room. He brought her pillow from the side room and forced her to sleep in the same bed with him.

In the beginning, she had no qualms about going to sleep. After all, it had been so long that there was no way she could drag it out.

However, Yan Yu didn't sleep with her as she had thought. He just hugged her at night and didn't do anything else.

She wondered and was glad.

Before she got married, she heard from the mammy that it hurt to do something like that ...

While she was still lost in her thoughts, Yan Yu had already covered her with his hands and was chewing on her face.

She let out a whimper of pain.

He smelled of wine and his body was hot, and every time he kissed her she felt as if it were on fire. The more he kissed, the harder it got to stop. She thought they were going to get together tonight, but he just kissed her on the neck and nibbled, finally he breathed heavily and held her and said in a hoarse voice, "Sleep."

"..."

How can I sleep like this?

His body was on the verge of burning up!

She looked down carefully at his expression, and saw that he was only closing his eyes tightly, as if he was enduring a great deal of hardship. She didn't understand the ways of men and women, but she had previously promised him that she would get together with him after she reached the age of fifteen. She thought he was thinking for her sake and thought she was afraid, so she reached out to scratch the back of his hand, "Big brother Xiaoyu ..."

Yan Yu acknowledged with a grunt, but it was hoarse and heavy.

She looked at his long eyelashes, feeling really embarrassed to open her mouth. She bit her lip and hesitated again and again. "Actually, I'm still a little afraid ..."

He didn't say anything.

She continued, "But ...However...

He said, "But what?"

"If you were a little tender..." she said in a low voice, her face red and bleeding all the way up to her ears. "Just ..."

These were probably the most beautiful words in the world. Yan Yu's entire body softened when he heard them. The emotions that he had suppressed with great difficulty were ignited in an instant by her. He gnashed his teeth, wishing he could eat her alive. His arm tightened around her, and he said bitterly, "Xie Zhen, You little bastard!"

She said it like that. Why did he call her that?

Thus, she puffed out her cheeks and turned around. "I'm not a little bastard."

"I don't know when I'll be back," he said finally, biting her earlobe. "How to deal with if we're get together and than you're pregnant?"

Xie Zhen couldn't bear his bite on her ear and covered it with hand. "Then give birth."

After a long silence, he said, "I want to stay by your side."

She blushed again, thinking how far he could go without thinking too much.