120

Once their names were decided, it would naturally for them be written into the family tree. Yan Yu also bestowed upon his son and daughter the position of royal highness and infanta, so as to avoid having to do it again in the future. Moreover, the eldest son was supposed to be chosen as the royal highness. The longer the time passed, the worse it would be. In the future, since he would have more sons, they might even start a conflict over such a small matter. It would be better to stop their thoughts and wholeheartedly respect their elder brother.

But he didn't know if he and Xie Zhen would have any more children in the future ...

He couldn't bear to let her suffer that kind of pain, so he decided not to think about it for the time being and let nature take its course. Even if they didn't, these two were still pretty good.

After thinking about it, he returned back to the An Wang's Mansion from the palace and told Xie Zhen about the name, "Your son is called Yan Jin."

Xie Zhen could not help but scratch his face, and almost fainted, "How can you be so hasty! Can't I think about it a little more? I have several options here, you. Did you get distracted by the name you gave them? "

Yan Yu acknowledged her with a light grunt, then bent down to hold her in his arms. He rubbed his chin on her head and said, "Let's go, father has given her a good name, it has a profound meaning to it."

She was still in her month, so she could not get out of bed. She could only eat and drink in her bed every day. He was the one who served her with all the important matters. Xie Zhen did not want him to help, so she insisted for Shuang Yan's help with her flushed face and told him to go out. He stood beside the bed like a wooden log, refusing to go out no matter what. When he saw her red face from holding back, he simply picked her up horizontally and personally placed her on the bucket in concubine.

Considering the inconvenience of her body, she had specially prepared a bucket at concubine. Every two hours, there would be a servant maids to take care of it.

But this did not mean that Xie Zhen would not feel awkward.

He was just a few steps away from her. He could clearly hear her gentle voice. Even if he didn't personally see it, he would still feel embarrassed!

After he finished, Xie Zhen was about to pull up his pants. Because the wound there was not fully healed, it would still hurt if he stood up. She had barely taken a breath when he came in from outside and put on her underpants without a change of expression.

Xie Zhen was distressed, "Don't, don't ..."

He squatted on the ground and raised his head to look at her. His handsome eyebrows slightly raised as he faintly smiled. "What's wrong? Are you shy?"

Once Xie Zhen said that, his face turned even redder, just like a persimmon that had matured in the early autumn. She stammered, unable to speak. She buried her head in his neck and moaned, "Pa, pa ..."

Yan Yu quickly understood. He took the handkerchief from the wooden shelf and wiped it off carefully for her before putting on his underpants. That place was soft and tender, and because it had been torn just before, the handkerchief used the softest material, so they were not worried that it would hurt her.

After doing some of it, Xie Zhen was already too embarrassed to look anyone in the eye, her face red to the point of dripping blood. No matter how much she tried to resist, it was useless. Every time she tried to solve the problem, he would personally serve her. So much so that Xie Zhen felt that the gazes of the servant maids s were somewhat ambiguous and unclear.

Her thoughts flew off into the distance. She was clearly quarreling over the names of a pair of children when she suddenly lost her train of thought. When he saw her blushing, he asked with a smile, "What did you remember?"