105 Great Love

The room was silent.

Yan Yu expressionlessly called servant maids in, and had them gather all the broken pieces of porcelain on the ground before saying to Gao Xun: "It's late, you should go back to the army camp."

Gao Xun stood up in a daze. The words Xie Zhen had said just now still reverberating in his mind.

She said that even without Yan Yu, it would be impossible for her to marry him. She only treated him as her good brother and didn't like him. The person she liked was Yan Yu. She even told him to find a good girl in the capital and be a good husband ... Gao Xun was speechless. His right hand, which had held onto the cup before, trembled uncontrollably as he used his left hand to support it. "Just pretend I didn't say anything, and pretend I never came tonight. "

With that, he turned and walked out of the central room.

Xie Zhen wanted to go up and send him off, but she was pulled back by Yan Yu, who said, "Let him go back by himself."

Xie Zhen was not at ease, she kept having the feeling that something would happen to him while he was on the street, but then she thought for a moment, if she sent him off again, it would be to give him hope. If she gave him hope over and over again, he might as well let her see it for him and let it go for good. After she thought it through, she called over one of the more astute servant s from the Palace, "Follow Gao Xun, don't let him find your whereabouts. Wait until he safely returns to the army camp, then come back."

servant answered and turned to follow.

Yan Yu pulled her back to the Zhanyue Court. His expression was never too good, his thin lips tightly pursed, his handsome face showing a stern and stern expression.

He did not speak, and neither did Xie Zhen.

Xie Zhen had made it very clear that she had hurt Gao Xun's heart and she was still blaming herself a little.

If she had been pretending to be stupid, perhaps they could still maintain a pure friendship. Now that she had spoken, perhaps she wouldn't even be a friend in the future. But if he did not speak of it openly, it would instead cause Gao Xun to hold onto an extravagant hope that was close to being unreal. This way of treating him was truly unfair, and would also cause trouble for her and Yan Yu.

Therefore, even if she blamed herself, she wouldn't regret it.

When they were almost to the Zhanyue Court, Yan Yu stopped at the last part of the hand roaming corridor. Borrowing the last bit of the dim yellow light in the west, he turned his head and stared at her charming face, "What you said just now ... Is that true? "

He finally couldn't hold it in any longer.

All along the way, Xie Zhen had been guessing when he would ask her this question, but she didn't expect him to endure for so long, so she thought he would ask her whenever he was at central room. I just said so much, what do you mean? "

She feigned ignorance, blinking her big watery eyes at him.

Yan Yu paused, the corner of his mouth curled, and pulled out an unnatural curve, "You said that you were willing to marry me, that phrase ..."

Xie Zhen put his hands behind his back, and gave a long 'oh'. She winked at him, looking strange and sly, and walked slowly around him, "Of course it's fake. At that time, Big Brother Xiao Yu was so bad to me, why would I want to marry you? I said that on purpose for Big Brother Gao Xun to hear, and only then will he give up. "

Just as he finished speaking, Yan Yu held onto his shoulders tightly, and rubbed against his chest.

Xie Zhen staggered, her back pressed tightly against his chest, the corners of her lips curled up into an evil smile.