86 The Man

Xie Liqing could not return, because the rest of the work was under his care. If he went back, Wu Jiang would not even have someone to control. 

Thus, after hearing Yan Yu's plan, he had Xie Rong follow him back. Over the past year, the two of them had suffered a lot, and if they stayed any longer, they wouldn't be able to learn much.

Yan Yu thanked him for his good intentions and turned to let Zhou Huaizhi prepare to return to the capital.

Wu Jiang still had a few scattered issues that he needed to settle before he could return.

In capital, Xie Zhen did not know about the things that Gao Xun had done to him, and even thought that it had been a while since Gao Xun came, but after being puzzled for a while, he did not think too much into it.

On a cold day, she was suffering from a serious illness.

The window had not been closed at night, and a cold wind was blowing in through the draught, even with the fire burning. She was bedridden for several days with a headache and a fever. Her voice was so hoarse that she couldn't speak. Yan Yao'an, Gu Ruyi and the others came over to see her. Seeing that she was not feeling well, they did not disturb her and after a few words of condolences, she left. On the other hand, the Madam Leng's heart was in pain. She only heaved a sigh of relief when she came to a clear mind and turned with Xie Xun to guard by the bed.

Madam Leng asked Xie Zhen who was on night watch. The servant maids people looked at each other, then looked at each other. No one made a sound.

Finally, the Madam Leng asked Shuang Yu, and Shuang Yu said, "It's Cui Shan."

Cui Shan's face immediately paled as he kneeled on the bed, begging for forgiveness, "Madam, please look carefully ... At that time, it was true that the servant had closed her doors and windows. At night, the wind somehow blew them open. It was the servant who deserved to die, so I beg you to forgive me this time. "

Madam Leng frowned and ordered him to bring her outside to kneel down in punishment.

Mammy Wang accepted his orders and brought Cui Shan away.

The sky was cold and the earth was freezing. Not long after kneeling outside, Cui Shan could no longer take it.

Mammy Wang's ruthlessness caused her to kneel for four hours in one go. It was said that Cui Shan could not even walk on two legs, and was supported by others to walk back. 

She thought that this punishment was severe enough, but she didn't expect that Mammy Wang would let her clean the corridor outside before she could get out of bed the next day.

First, let's not talk about how cold the weather was and how much cold the water was. The important thing was that the injury on her knee had not healed, so shouldn't she be on her knees while wiping the floor? How could she afford two legs like this?

It was a pity that Cui Shan did not dare to bargain with the Mammy Wang.

She scrubbed a corridor all day, and in the end her hands were cold and her legs were numb. When she got back, she threw the rag on the ground and began to cry.

She was the one who instigated Qing Xia to seduce Yan Yu.

At that time, she was the one who picked the head first, guessing if Yan Yu would divorce Xie Zhen, and also said that Qing Xia was good-looking, had a gentle personality, and would definitely be taken by Yan Yu.

Amongst all the servant maids s, she was the one who yearned for the world to be free from chaos.

Mammy Wang had long since disliked her, but she had never mentioned it in her heart. She never thought that this time, when she touched the reverse scale of Madam Leng, she would be properly punished, and it would not be a loss.