121

After the the full-moon-birth feast ended, everyone knew that An Wang Fei had given birth to a pair of twins of mixed sex. One of them was named Yan Su, and the other was named Yan Jin.

Crown Princess had been married to the crown prince for six years and had no children. She was depressed and carried Yan Jin as she arrived in front of Yan Tao and asked with a smile: "Your Highness, look how cute this child is."

Yan Jin had slept for the entire night, and now she finally woke up. She was just as unafraid of living as being serious. Her brother smiled when he saw people, and her eyes were as big as grapes as she stared unblinkingly at him. Her red cherry lips parted to reveal a smile.

Crown Princess then said: "I haven't seen her smile even once last night, and instead smiled when I see her. It can be seen that this little girl is fated to be Your Highness and likes you."

When the Crown Prince heard this, he looked over and saw a small, jade-like fellow reaching out his hand towards him with a smile. The little hand that was as white as snow. He couldn't help but stretch out his hand, and the little guy quickly grabbed one of his index fingers and nibbled at it. It didn't taste good, so it put it down after taking a few bites. It continued to giggle.

This was the first time Jin had laughed so happily tonight.

Xie Zhen almost stared straight at him, he thought to himself, what's going on with this guy, could it be that what Crown Princess said was true, that he had some sort of fate with the crown prince?

The first time he had hugged a child was always a little funny, so the Crown Princess taught him in detail from the side, "Hold your head in your hands and shake it lightly ..."

The two adults were helpless against a baby. Luckily, with the mama's reminder, Yan Tao was able to make it after a while. Yan Jin did not cry nor make noise in his embrace, but occasionally let out a few "Ah" sounds. Yan Tao used his free hand to touch her face, it was as tender as water tofu, as if it would shatter upon contact.

Yan Gui opened her small mouth and sneezed, scaring Yan Tao and Crown Princess to the point of stopping.

She looked towards Xie Zhen's direction, raising her hands wanting to return to Mother's embrace. Xie Zhen brought the child back and wiped Ah Gen's face with a handkerchief. "If Second Brother and Second Sister-in-Law likes children, then I should take one myself. The Empress just told me that she wanted to hug this grandson for a long time."

after the talk. Crown Princess's face revealed a little awkwardness, he laughed with difficulty: "This cannot be rushed ..."

The matter between her and Yan Tao was something only she knew clearly in her heart. The two of them did not love each other and were not active in matters of the bed. Furthermore, she had experienced a cold when she was young. Every next month, when she was not allowed to be pregnant, the doctor also said that it would not be easy for her to conceive. She could only drink the medicine and slowly adjust her condition, but she did not know how long she would need to recuperate.

It was also good to have no children, so they wouldn't be too worried about each other. They were still two separate people.

Xie Zhen advised her a few more times, but she didn't take it to heart, and only smiled as she echoed his words. After Xie Zhen left, she turned to look for Yan Tao's figure, but realised that he had left long ago, and was currently with a few officials.

Ling Xiangwu laughed. She had long gotten used to being like this.

They want a child. It should take a long time, right? It won't be easy.

The baby was the fastest, three or five days the same. Before Madam Leng was born, she made many small clothes and pants, but because she was not sure if it was a boy or a girl, she made all of them, and now they were all useful. However, the two little fellows had grown up too quickly, especially in a serious manner. Many of their clothes could no longer be worn, and they still needed to find a mama to make another one.