77: Fireworks

She spent three days at the Duke Dingguo's Mansion on the pretext of a foot injury. 

For the past three days, Yan Yu hadn't left either, huddling in a small room with her. Sometimes he went out in the daytime and came back with her before dark. 

At first, Duke Dingguo thought it was because of the conflict between the two of them, but when he came to visit, it didn't seem like it. 

Yan Yu was walking in the yard with Xie Zhen on his back. A heavy snow had just fallen in the capital, and it was thick enough to drown the soles of one's feet. When she said she wanted to see snow, he carried her out to see it. 

No matter how he looked at it, it didn't seem like there was an argument? Duke Dingguo originally wanted to go up and talk to the Sixth Prince, but seeing how warm the two were, it seemed that there was no room for him to intervene, so he tactfully left. 

Actually, it was too stuffy in the house, so she want to take a walk. It was inconvenient for her legs and legs. She had wanted to ask Shuang Yu to push a chair, but she didn't expect that Yan Yu would take the initiative to carry her. 

He wanted to carry her, and of course she wouldn't refuse. She would just lie on his shoulder and let him walk out into the yard. 

These days, most of the things she knew were his back. He would carry her wherever she was inconvenient. 

That's why she can now wrap her arms around his shoulders quite naturally and direct him left or right. 

She pointed to a Yin Xing tree. "I'm going there!" Without another word, Yan Yu carried her under the tree. The branches of the tree had accumulated a lot of snow, a few snowflakes would rustle down. 

She straightened up long enough to get to the lowest branch, so she couldn't help but make a bad idea and let him go back a little bit, then a little bit further. 

"What are you going to do?" Yan Yu asked. She smiled cunningly, and when he got to his feet, she shook the branch, causing the snow to rustle and fall on Yan Yu's neck. 

He felt a chill, then said angrily, "Xie Zhen!" 

"You look as white as the glutinous rice balls I ate this morning." She still had the nerve to laugh? Yan Yu turned around and stared at her, but the smile in her eyes suddenly made him hard to breathe. 

He pursed his thin lips and gave a soft snort. Well, whatever she wants. She had been cold towards him for the past two days, and she wouldn't let go no matter what he did. Today, she finally managed to feel a little better, and a bright smile appeared on her face. 

She brushed the snow off his neck and continued to wrap her arms around his neck as if nothing had happened. Yan Yu walked around the yard and asked her, "Where else do you want to go?" 

She tilted her head thoughtfully. It was getting late, and all the servants in the Jade Yard had woken up. When they passed by the corridor, they would inevitably see the two of them. Xie Xun came to see her, but she didn't see her in the house. 

She went out into the yard to look for her. Just as she was about to run over, she was stopped by Madam Leng from behind. "What are you going over there for?" She turned around and saw that it was her mother. 

"I'll ask sister to go to the backyard to see the snow." Madam Leng nodded her head. 

"Your elder sister is talking to her hasband. Don't disturb them." She seemed to understand but didn't understand. 

She sadly asked, "Since elder sister is already married, can't she play with me?" This little fool, Madam Leng laughed and said, "Who said that she can't? It's just that she can't do it now, you want to go to the backyard to check on the snow. I'll go with you."