87 Intimate

The woman's winnowing dustpan fell to the ground with a clatter, and the wheat fell to the ground and splattered at her feet.

When had the woman on the mountain ever seen such a scene? She was immediately frightened by the soldiers and horses surrounding the courtyard. She was speechless. "You, you guys are ..."

Yan Yu didn't hear what she said and stopped in front of Xie Zhen.

Xie Zhen was stunned, as she never thought that he would come here. Her almond eyes were wide open, and her pink lips were slightly parted as she stammered, "Big, Big Brother Xiao Yu?"

Yan Yu carried her in his embrace, and pressed her head close to his chest. He said hoarsely, "It's me."

His arms were stronger than ever, his chest firmer, and his whole body was manly. Xie Zhen's waist hurt, and she wanted to look at his face, but discovered that he seemed to have grown taller. She could only see his firm chin and protruding adam's apple.

Yan Yu couldn't care about the fact that his subordinates and outsiders were present, and couldn't control his desire for her. He buried his head in her hair, greedily absorbing the fragrance of her body.

Her scent hadn't changed in the slightest. It was still a faint fragrance of lotus flowers, both delicate and delicate at the same time.

He seemed to smell it all the time he'd been at the border, but when he opened his eyes, there was nothing there. At that time, he truly missed her. He always felt that time passed too slowly, every day was torturous. Now that he was back, he held her in his arms and smelled her scent. She was still his lamb.

He raised his head slightly, and saw Gao Xun standing under the window.

When they came in, Gao Xun originally wanted to escape with Xie Zhen, but he didn't expect that the one who would come would be him.

Gao Xun stood rooted to the ground, completely at a loss as to what to do, and felt a little awkward. "Ah Yu ..."

When he came, he already knew what was going on. Gao Xun appearing here was undoubtedly equivalent to saving Xie Zhen. He said in a neutral tone, "Thank you."

Surprise flashed across Gao Xun's face, but he quickly put on a relaxed smile, "Why do you need to thank me before?"

As he said that, he walked past him and patted his shoulder as if nothing had happened, "Ah Zhen fell into the water and caught a cold last night. She burned up the whole night, take good care of her."

Yan Yu nodded and hugged Xie Zhen even more tightly.

Gao Xun's hatred towards him had already faded with the passage of time. After all, they were brothers who had grown up together since childhood, and even though they hadn't met since many years ago, their relationship had still disappeared. Before, he was angry because he had left without saying anything and snatched away his beloved. But now that he thought about it, even if Xie Zhen didn't marry him, based on her status as a the fifth girl of Xie Family, she would never have married him.

That was why Xie Zhen could be called Little Fairy?

He was a mortal who was never worthy of Xie Zhen.

Even if he was to leave the stage, he should have been able to walk with his head held high and his feet held high.

When Yan Yu asked his subordinate to give him a horse, he jumped on it and without looking back, he shouted for his horse to take him away and left this place. This place was basically the last memory of him and Xie Zhen. Even if it was a one-sided dream on his part, it was enough for him to cherish it for the rest of his life.