65: Is It True?

Back in the room, she was still distracted when Shuang Yu helped her change her shoes.

Her heart never stopped beating. She covered her face with her hands, only revealing a pair of big, black eyes. She didn't really believe in her ears. "Shang Yu, did you hear what he said just now?"

She had asked the same question several times along the way, and Shang Yu replied patiently: "Yes, His Highness said he likes you and he adores you."

Even her ears turned red. When she thought about the way Yan Yu had said those words just now, she felt her ears go soft.

She rubbed her eyes with her hands, and was so shy that she put her head into the big pillow. "I don't want to go to the front yard. Go and check what the message is, and then come back and tell me what it is."

She wanted to escape, afraid that if Yan Yu still stood outside, how awkward would they be when they met again?

How could she face him?

After thinking for a while, she decided not to go outside.

Shang Yu smiled. She knew what she was afraid of, but he was glad to see it. "What if the girl misses something important?"

Although they didn't have the right to say anything as servant maids, they secretly hoped that she would be able to get along with the sixth prince.

They had not been on friendly terms with each other a while ago, but they had been quietly sweating. Now that things had finally turned around, the sixth prince had finally spoken up. If she continued to hide, then it would not make sense.

Xie Zhen thought for a while, but still could not face it. "How could I have missed it?"

"I'm not sure." said Shuang Yu. "I has a bad memory. Perhaps I will forget something when I come back."

Xie Zhen knew she said it on purpose, she looked up at her.

"Then help me take a check ..."

"Is there anyone else outside?"

Shang Yu agreed straightforwardly, following her instructions and walking outside. After looking around, she said, "There's no one here, so Miss can rest assured that you can come out."

She slowly walked out. Other than a few servant maids who did not understand the situation, there was no one else in the courtyard.

As Xie Zhen walked slowly out of Zhanyue Court, there was indeed no one outside, neither did Ouyang Yi.

Relieved, she pulled her skirt back over her shoulders and walked quickly toward the courtyard.

Afraid of encountering something.

Mammy Chan had come for her fifteenth birthday which was coming in two months. Madam Leng had asked her to return to the mansion the day before her birthday for the ceremony at the Duke Dingguo's Mansion.

After Xie Zhen heard what Mammy Chan said, Xie Zhen replied, "I know, I will go back then."

After a pause, she asked, "How is Father and Mother doing?"

Mammy Chan nodded. "Princess, don't worry. Everything is fine."

She recalled something and could not help but ask again, "Is Father still at home ..."

Mammy Chan gave her a gentle smile, reassuring her, "Recently, His Majesty summoned Second Master to the palace several times. Listening to his conversation with madam, His Majesty seemed to want to put him in an important position."

"Lady, don't worry, madam said everything will be all right. "

When she heard this, the rock in her heart finally fell to the ground. She smiled and nodded. "Okay!"