51: Trying To Please Her

It was not easy for him to say those words.

If it was in the past, he would have never admitted his wrongs regardless of whether you were angry or not. He would act just like when he was young. After holding it in for half a day, he would have said, "Do you want to come to my house to fly a kite?"

Now that he had come to his senses, it was different.

They were a couple who would want to spend their lives face to face, and if he didn't admit he was wrong, Xie Zhen would never forgive him.

If Xie Zhen didn't forgive him, she would ignore him as she did today, and he cannot stand the treatment.

So, ashamed and disgraced as he was, he said it anyway.

After he finished speaking, he looked around at the surrounding servant maids and said with an unfriendly tone, "What are you looking at?"

"Get out!"

There were eight servant maids in the room, four of whom were brought from Duke Dingguo's Mansion by Xie Zhen, Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan, Hong Mei and Tan Mei.

They'd been working for Xie Zhen for years, and they were good at it.

The other four were the servant maids of the sixth prince's Mansion, Qing Xia, Sun Ya, Cui Xiu, and Lv Ao.

These four servant maids were quite clever and had very neat appearances. But when they were serving the princess, they still didn't got to know well about her tempers.

With such an order from Yan Yu, the other servant maids knew that he would not hurt Xie Zhen, so they lowered their heads and retreated. Only one of them remained standing.

Yan Yu frowned, "What do you want?"

That servant maids was Qing Xia, the most beautiful one of the servant maids. She obediently replied, "Your Highness and the Empress are both angry. What if your relationship with the Empress is damaged ..."

"The servant begs you to remain in the room."

Yan Yu frowned, "Who allowed you to make your own decision?"

"Get out."

Qing Xia was startled. She raised her head and looked at him. Perhaps she was scolded, so tears quickly filled her eyes.

She bowed her head and said, "Yes."

Then, she bowed and left. From the looks of her back, she seemed rather pitiful.

Unfortunately, Yan Yu was a person who didn't know how to appreciate relationships with women, and he also didn't pity women. If he did, then he probably wouldn't force Xie Zhen and himself to such a state.

After everyone had left, he looked into Xie Zhen's eyes, and when he saw she didn't respond, but looked thoughtfully at the door, and he was instantly annoyed. "Did you hear what I just said?"

Xie Zhen retreated her gaze before subconsciously relpying. "Yeah?"

Right after she said that, his face turned black once again.

When Xie Zhen came back to herself, she said straight to the point, "Well, what's wrong with you?"

This person was even more arrogant than others when he apologized.

He said it was his fault, and Xie Zhen waited most of the day without waiting for him to say what was his fault.

Did he think that just by saying "it's my fault", he would be able to finish it?

If she allowed him to fool her so easily, then in the future, how could her position in the family still remain?

Yan Yu did not expect her to chase after him relentlessly. What's wrong with him?