122

Xie Zhen only felt a "bang" sound in her head, which shook her to the point that she almost lost her balance. If not for Yan Yu's support, her entire body would have fallen to the ground.

Her hands and feet were cold. She asked word by word, "What did you say?"

The wet nurse was also panicking, her arms that were supporting her on the ground were still shaking, but she was quick to speak, "Yes, this old servant is useless ... After coaxing the crown prince and the princess to sleep, I went to the Warm Pavilion to take care of them. I didn't expect that after waking up, the young prefecture lord and Madame Ge would both be gone ..."

Madam Ge was Yan Jin's wet nurse. Initially, she didn't expect to be born against the twins of mixed sex and only invited the Ye Family. After the child was born, steward invited the Ge Clan to the residence. After hearing that her hands and feet were clean, that her family background was clean, and that people were living well, she did not pay much attention to her, but she did not expect such a mishap to occur!

The wet nurse, Ye Shi was regretful. She stood up and slapped herself twice, "It's all because this old servant is useless, so I shouldn't sleep late..."

Putting aside the main punishment she received for losing the county, just the fact that she had been taking care of her two children for the past six months had given her feelings for them. The two little fellows were both made of jade and snow, and she had long since treated them as her own children. Now that she had lost one, her heart felt extremely bad.

But no matter what, it was not worse than Xie Zhen.

In such a short time, her hands and feet were already cold. She didn't believe it until she went to the next hall to take a look.

Inside the hall were two bamboo cribs, one with Yan Su lying on it, the other empty. Yan Su did not know what was going on at all, and was still playing with his own feet. Seeing that Xie Zhen had arrived, she opened her arms to hug him.

Xie Zhen was so saddened that her eyes immediately turned red.

There were still two people in the morning, but why was there only one left? Her heart felt as if it had been hollowed out and couldn't be mended back.

Yan Yu's eyes were cold as he gazed at the row of servant maids kneeling outside, his tone filled with unconcealable rage: "So many people watching yet you're able to throw your child away? Are you trash? "

servant maids lowered his head in apology. One of them was a little bolder, and couldn't help but explain: "The Ge Clan is usually kind and kind. No one would have thought that she would take away the young prefecture lord ... The crown prince and princess were sleeping in their rooms while the servants were waiting outside. It had always been this way, but who would have thought that something would happen today? I wonder how the Ge Clan took away the young prefecture lord ... "

With servant maids outside, it was impossible for Madam Ge to go out. But there was a window in the side hall that opened to the northeast. The window was not tall, and you could jump out of it with the support stick. After staying in An Wang's Mansion for such a long time, the Ge Clan had long familiarized themselves with the plants here. It wouldn't be difficult for them to bring Yan Jin out.

Yan Su called steward over and told him to go to the entrance to ask when Madame Ge came out of her residence and in which direction she went. He said while gritting his teeth, "You have to find three feet of earth for this king as well!"

steward received the orders and quickly led his men to investigate.

Xie Zhen carried Yan Su out of the cradle, his arms slightly trembling, her forehead close to Yan Su's forehead. The little guy seemed to be able to sense his mother's fear. He blinked his big watery eyes, and after waking up, he didn't cry nor make a fuss. He opened his arms and wrapped them around her neck.