Chapter 31

Bear-san Goes To See Fina’s Sick Mother

Today is a holiday.

Like Fina, I’m also taking the day off.

A lot of things were established during this one month.

First of all, when a skill levels up, it is learned automatically.

Right now, I have learned six skills.

Different World’s Spoken Language:

 Can understand a different world’s language. (If I                   didn’t have this, it’d be bad.)

Different World’s Written Language:

 Can read and write the letters of a different world. (I can work in the guild because I have this.)

Bear’s Dimensional Box:

 Can store inanimate objects. (Experiment result: infinite size)

Bear’s Eyes of Observation:

 Can see the effects of items and weapons. (Well, you can normally do this in a typical game.)

Bear’s Sense of Danger Perception:

 Can discover the location of dangerous monsters and thieves. (It’s convenient to know the locations of monsters, yeah.)

Bear’s Map:

 Creates a map of previously visited locations. (It’s a basic mapping system from RPGs.)

Magic was categorized separately from skills.

There seemed to be certain rules for magic in this world.

I had to make a personal effort to learn magic.

However, in my situation, I was able to learn magic much more easily, thanks to the Bear.

In reality, when I inserted magic power into the Bear, the Bear would activate the magic for me.

For that reason, if I didn’t have the Bear, I wouldn’t be able to use magic.

In this world, the power of magic relies on the creativity of the mental image used.

Knowledge, imagination, that sort of thing.

For example, if I used the image of a gas burner when using fire magic, a flame that was capable of melting iron would come out.

It’s likely that even if I showed this magic to the inhabitants of this world, they wouldn’t be able to activate this magic, because they wouldn’t know about gas burners.

As for ice, it was impossible for them to use an image of stopping the movement of water molecules.

That was why, when people in this world wanted to create ice, they would use ice magic.

Not to mention, the incident when Fina collapsed.

Wound healing magic was also influenced by an image.

When I imagined the wound closing up, I was able to seal the wound.

I had not verified it yet but, in the case of healing severe wounds, I would probably be able to heal it if I imagined blood vessels connecting together.

Moreover, the fever-lowering magic.

If this were in a game, it would be categorized as a status-ailment curing magic.

Erasing the germs, or poisons, inside the body seems possible.

While I was thinking about things like this world’s skill system, the doorway became rather noisy.