Chapter 173

Bear-san Hears About Sheelin

I wasn’t sure if Misa knew these kids, but judging by the fact that she hid behind me…

"Yuna-san…"

"Big Sis Yuna…"

"………"

Noticing Misa’s behavior, Fina and Noa also grabbed onto my suit. At this rate, I wouldn’t be able to move if something were to happen.

"Don’t worry, I’ll protect you no matter what happens. That’s why, just in case if something does happen, please let go of my suit for now."

They all obediently let go of it.

Things would have definitely gotten messy if I had tried to move around while they were grabbing onto me.

"And here I thought I just saw some weirdly dressed person, but you were standing right next to them, Misana. Are you taking this weird bear out for a walk?"

One of the boys said, making the others laugh.

Crap, it had been a while since I wanted to hit someone so badly.

There would be trouble if I hit a noble, though.

It would be okay if I was the only one who got into trouble, but Gran-san might end up being blamed for it as well. Also, Fina, Noa, and Misa were all here. I couldn’t let them get hurt because of me.

Still laughing, the kids came right up to us, making Misa, who was still hiding behind me, even more frightened. Was she being bullied?

If she was frightened, I had to protect her.

"Can you please not come any closer?"

I asked them.

"What do you think you’re doing?"

"I’m the guard of these children."

"What’s this, Misana? You have a bear as your guard?!"

The boy and his lackeys laughed again.

This mood was getting quite sickening.

"I guess a bear is pretty strong, right?"

The boy said and laughed even harder.

I didn’t care that he was laughing at me, but him frightening Misa was pissing me off.

She was literally shaking behind me.

I noticed that Noa and Fina were holding her hands to support her.

What good children they were.

Anyway, it would be best to get out of here quickly.

"If you have no business with us, then we’ll be heading off."

"Wait. I’m talking to Misana right now. Misana, I will be going to Old Man Gran’s party, you know. Why don’t you thank me? Tell me, ‘Thank you very much for attending his party.’"

If he was going to Gran-san’s party then he was a noble for sure.

Gran-san must have it rough if he had to invite such an uneducated brat like him.

"If you would like, I could even come to your birthday party."

"You don’t have to come."

"What’s with that attitude? I’m telling you that I will come."

"You don’t have to come."

Misa repeats herself, making the boy angry.

"Are you sure you should be saying that? Your family might end up being ruined, you know."