Chapter 132

Bear-san Makes A Request For An Embroidery

Since Mylene-san’s intrusion, all of us showed exasperated expressions.

I felt especially sorry for Anzu and the others, but with the talk about the uniform now finished, the subject of the conversation had changed.

Still thinking about embroidery, I suddenly recalled the girl from the orphanage who embroidered a bear onto a cushion and then gave it to me; the very cushion which had proven useful during my guard request of the academy students by making the carriage trip a bit more comfortable.

"Mylene-san, do you have a place in mind for getting this embroidery made?"

"I was planning on asking the tailor who made the Bear Uniform for the Bear-san Relaxing Shop. Why do you ask?"

"A girl from the orphanage made this for me."

I took out the cushion, which had a deformed bear embroidered onto it, from the Bear Box. She probably used the Bears at the shop as a reference.

"Wh-what is that!?"

Before I knew it, Mylene-san snatched the cushion from me.

"A girl from the orphanage gave it to me."

"It’s cute and really skillfully made."

Mylene-san gave her impression while touching the cushion.

The deformed bear seemed cute enough to me, too.

"Would it be alright if I asked this girl to do the embroidery for us?"

She was good at it and was able to depict bears really well.

If she was able to do this much with just simple embroidery, I was sure that she had a lot of talent.

"Did Sherry-chan give you this cushion?"

Tirumina-san asked while looking at the cushion that Mylene-san was still holding.

"Yeah?"

She was right, a girl named Sherry had given it to me.

Well, it wouldn’t be strange for Tirumina-san to know her as she worked at the orphanage.

"I knew it. She is really skilled with her hands and is always sewing things. The embroideries on the curtains and the cushions at the orphanages are all done by Sherry-chan."

I already knew that; when Sherry gave me the cushion, she also showed me a lot of her other works. Her deceased mother had taught her how to do it, and Sherry was doing it whenever she had the time ever since.

I had even given her some of the threads I had obtained from my guard request.

I had given it to her as thanks for the cushion; it wouldn’t be fair if I had been seen giving a present to only one of the children, so I had used the cushion as an excuse.

"Fina and Shuri, if I’m not wrong, you should have one as well, right?"

Tirumina-san looked at her daughters.

"Yes, she embroidered a towel for me."

The two of them produced a towel out of nowhere.

There was a deformed bear on the towel, just like the one on my cushion.

Why a bear, though?

We all looked at the bears embroidered on the towel and the cushion.

"They’re cute."