Chapter 170

Bear-san’s Journey To Sheelin, Day 2

The next morning, I managed to get up without being woken up by anyone, probably because we had gone to sleep early.

I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window, seeing only a faint light before the sunrise.

I let out a yawn and stretched. Only then did I notice that Fina was up as well, holding Swaying Bear between her legs.

(Note: Raw used 女の子座り . It looks something like this. The picture doesn’t link to anything.)

"Good morning, Big Sis Yuna."

"Morning. You’re up early."

"We just woke up. Right, Swaying Bear?"

Swaying Bear cried out softly in response.

Fina didn’t seem sleepy, though, so maybe she actually woke up earlier than me.

On the other hand, the other girl of Fina’s age was still sleeping soundly.

Even though she was sleeping, she kept embracing Hugging Bear. Her long and beautiful golden hair was even covering Hugging Bear’s face.

Hugging Bear appeared to have no problem with it, but I still moved the hair off its face just in case.

Hugging Bear, which was obediently letting Noa embrace it with its eyes closed, opened them when I petted its head.

"Let her sleep a little longer, okay?"

"Uuu, Hugging Bear, Swaying Bear…"

Noa talked in her sleep and pulled Hugging Bear closer to her.

After patting her head as well, I climbed out of the bed.

"Well then, Fina, I will go prepare breakfast."

"I will help you."

"No need for that. Instead, could you wake up Noa for me in a few minutes?"

I said as I changed into the Black Bear, and headed down to the first floor.

Huh? Someone was already there?

"Cliff?"

Cliff was sitting on a chair all by himself. I looked around and didn’t see the two guards.

"Yuna?"

"You’re up early."

"Yes. It’s because I didn’t sleep that well."

"Oh, did the bedding make you uncomfortable? I even put on a brand new bed sheet… Could it be that you can’t sleep unless you’re in a high quality bed?"

"Of course not. I couldn’t relax after seeing you take a house out in the middle of the road and being told to sleep inside it."

What an absurd reason.

"Cliff, you’re the one who told me to take it out."

"I did, but that’s for my daughter’s sake. I had no idea it would hit me this hard, though."

I would probably have a hard time relaxing if I had to camp outside, though. Heck, I would be too scared to camp outside if I didn’t have Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear with me.

"Are the guards still sleeping?"

Cliff was the only one here, so were the guards still asleep even though their master was awake?

"No, they’re working right now."

"Working?"

Oh, it seemed like they had woken up and were doing their jobs.