Chapter 131

Bear-san Goes To The Restaurant With Anzu

After we finished our meal at the orphanage, we all headed to the restaurant they would be working at. Fina and Shuri also went with us, still smiling happily because Tirumina-san had praised them.

"Headmistress and Liz-san are really kind people."

"The children are obedient and cute, too."

"Some of them looked a bit egoistic, but they were all obediently listening to Headmistress, right?"

"You were right, though. Taking care of all these children with only two people seems really difficult."

They all gave their impressions of the orphanage.

With what they said, I guessed it should be fine for them to do both jobs.

Nifu-san looked at me, and just as I started to wonder what she wanted, she spoke up.

"Yuna-chan, I wanted to speak with you about this, but would it be possible for me to only work at the orphanage?"

Nifu-san stopped walking and looked at me seriously. We all stopped, too, and when she realized what she had just said, she turned to look at Anzu.

"It’s not like I don’t want to work at the restaurant with you, Anzu-chan. It’s just… you know… taking care of the children…"

Nifu-san was trying her best to explain, and I kind of understood what she wanted to say. She just really wanted to take care of the children. Anzu answered with a smile. Did she understand her feelings, too?

"If Yuna-san is okay with it, I don’t mind, either."

Anzu left it to me.

If this was Nifu-san’s choice, I had no problem with her only taking care of the children.

The other six women didn’t complain, either, so there was no problem.

"I don’t mind, but are the others okay with this, too?"

I said that while looking around, and the answers followed soon after.

"I’m okay with it."

"Nifu-san was the one whom the children liked the most, after all."

"Yeah, fine by me."

"I have no problem with it."

All of them agreed.

"Thank you, everyone."

Nifu-san thanked them happily.

"Yuna-chan, how many people do you need to help at the orphanage?"

Arn-san, the second oldest of the group, asked.

"If it is just to help Headmistress and Liz-san, two people should do, I think."

"Then, can I also do the same as Nifu-san?"

Arn-san wanted to work at the orphanage, too.

"If all of you want to work at the orphanage, we could also make rotating shifts……"

I looked around while saying that with a reserved voice.

"I also want to help at the orphanage, but I will leave it to Arn-san."

The other four nodded.

"If we all said that we wanted to work at the orphanage, Anzu would be troubled, so I will help at the restaurant."