chapter 194

Bear-san Explains Everything to Eleanora-san

Author’s Note:

The serious tone ended with last chapter. w

As I swung my arm back to take my anger out on the toad man, Eleanora-san appeared at the entrance.

"Yuna-chan, wait!"

Just because she told me to wait didn’t mean I was going to stop.

"Ugh!"

I sunk a Bear Punch into the toad man’s stomach.

"I was too late."

No, she made it in time. Because she had suddenly cried out to me, I only used half the usual strength.

As proof, the toad man didn’t fly off after getting hit. His internal organs didn’t burst out, either. Instead, he just passed out on the spot, foaming at the mouth.

"Eleanora-san? Why are you here?"

"I was on my way back from the Commerce Guild and saw you riding Swaying Bear with a crazed look on your face, so I decided to run after you. There was no way I could not follow you after seeing you in such a state."

A crazed look? Had I really been making such a scary face?

I thought about it for a second. Yup, I probably had been.

The girls had just gotten attacked, so it would have been more strange for me not to look mad.

"Please don’t make the elderly run so much, okay?"

She wasn’t out of breath or anything, though.

Also, what did she mean by elderly? She looked like she was in her mid-twenties. At the very least, she didn’t look like she was 33 years old.

How mysterious.

Just about then, three more people came up to the entrance, completely out of breath.

Oh, I remembered seeing one of them before. It was Ranzel-san, the man who had helped us get rid of the thieves at the capital.

I had never seen the other two before, though. Maybe they were knights like Ranzel-san?

Still, these three knights were completely out of breath while Eleanora-san was fine.

Really, just who was Eleanora-san?

"Okay, Yuna-chan. Can you please explain the situation to me?"

Eleanora-san asked me while looking around.

The door had been blown off, a part of the wall had crumbled, and there were two people with faces covered in blood lying on the ground. There was also a toad man, foaming at the mouth. Oh, and all of his servants were just standing there, shaking in fear. It was a terrible scene no matter how we looked at it.

If I had to describe it, it looked like a wild bear had gone on a rampage.

Still, I had no regrets. In fact, I probably hadn’t rampaged enough.

I proceeded to explain to Eleanora-san that Misa had been kidnapped and that I had come here to get her back.

"Kidnapped?!"

Eleanora-san was completely taken aback by what I said and turned to Misa.

"That’s right, that person over there kidnapped me, and Big Sis Yuna came here to my rescue."

Misa said and pointed at the black-clothed man who was collapsed on the ground.

I then began to explain the situation, starting from what had happened at Gran-san’s mansion.