Chapter 179

Bear-san Brings Zelef-san To Sheelin

In the early morning, the sun shone onto my eyes and woke me up. I had rested well, settled in between Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

Morning already, huh. Luckily, we had gone to sleep early, so I woke up easily.

"Good morning, you two."

I greeted Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear then got up.

Sleeping between my Bears felt nice, but snuggling up in a bed was still the best.

Zelef-san stirred in his blanket next to me, most likely woken by me.

"Good morning, Yuna-dono."

"Morning. Let’s eat breakfast and then head out quickly."

"Okay."

We ate a simple breakfast, packed up, and headed out in no time.

I looked at the Bear Map and saw that we were already getting close.

Based on the distance we had already traveled, we should arrive at noon as long as nothing happened.

"Zelef-san, are you feeling okay? You’re not too tired, are you?"

"I’m fine. Riding on your bears is comfortable unlike horseback, where I get all sore in a couple of hours. I’m not feeling tired at all."

Yeah, it seemed like everything would be fine as long as nothing bad happened.

We had plenty of time since we headed out so soon after sunrise.

Taking just one break this time, the gates of Sheelin were upon us before the sun had even reached its zenith.

Hmm. While I wanted to enter as quickly as possible, having to explain the Bears to the gatekeeper could be difficult.

"Zelef-san, I want us to walk from here on out; is that okay with you?"

"Eh? We’re going to walk from here?"

"It’s hard to explain the Bears to the guards, so it would be easier for us to get off here and walk through the gate."

"Oh, I see. Okay, let’s walk then; I could use some exercise anyway."

Zelef-san said and looked at his big belly.

He couldn’t lose that much weight by only walking a bit. Not to mention, this was going to be more like a stroll through the town, and with this distance, there was no way it would have any effect on his weight. Well, if he did it every day, maybe, but in just one day? No way.

Not like I should be the one to talk, though. I never took off my suit or exercised on my own.

My natural stamina was literally zero. I did remember taking the suit off once and trying to work out for a bit, but I quickly gave up. There was no way I could do it often enough for it to show any progress…

Anyway, I unsummoned Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, and we walked to the gate.

"Aren’t you the bear from the other day?"

"Yes. Here’s my guild card."

I didn’t want them to start questioning us, so I presented my guild card and rushed through the gate.

Well, they didn’t ask anything about Zelef-san, so they must have recalled Cliff saying that I was in his care.

Nobles really had a lot of influence, didn’t they?