Chapter 139

Bear-san Goes To The Mine (The Hero Goes To The Mine)

Princess Fina had been captured by the witch Eleanora, and she would surely be forced to eat delicious things, live in a beautiful room, wear gorgeous clothes, and sleep in a really soft bed.

The witch Eleanora was trying to wreck her heart (stomach).

Not to mention that, before the hero Yuna would come back to save her, she would have to sightsee the capital and play with the witch’s daughter, Shia. I was sure that Princess Fina was crying (smiling) when she was alone.

The hero Yuna was on her way to the mine that held the golem materials that the witch wanted. The hero Yuna had to bring the materials to the witch in order to take Princess Fina back.

"Princess Fina, please wait for me. I will defeat the golems without fail and come back for you."

I have to save her as quickly as possible. Yes, that was what the hero Yuna promised in her heart before she turned her back on the witch’s mansion and started walking towards the mine.

……Okay, enough with the jokes. After I had given Fina to Eleanora-san yesterday, I had also spent the night at the manor before going towards the mine this morning.

From what Sanya-san had told me, the mine wasn’t too far from the capital, so I decided to go to the mine using Swaying Bear.

Still, golems, huh?

Golems made of earth or stone were okay, but the iron ones would be really troublesome.

I couldn’t use any large-scale magic in the mine, so how should I deal with it…?

Well, I still had some time to think before I reached the mine.

I was sure Fina would be having fun, so I didn’t really have to rush myself.

I made Swaying Bear run leisurely and took a break when I was halfway there.

"Thank you, Swaying Bear. Hugging Bear, I’m counting on you."

I pet both of their heads before embarking on another light run, this time on Hugging Bear.

After traveling for a while, I noticed some buildings ahead of me.

As we got closer, I climbed down from Hugging Bear and approached them on foot.

It was a small town, and the mine was right next to it.

The sun was already going down, so I decided to find an inn for now and start the investigation tomorrow.

Most of the people who lived there had something to do with the mine: people who wanted to get ore and people who traded with the mine workers. When people gathered like that, shops started to pop up.

It made sense for this town to be established next to the mine.

Also, Sanya-san had told me that there was a proper inn here, meant for the adventurers and the merchants who came to purchase ore.

I entered the town and, like usual, gathered attention from the surroundings.

I decided to pay it no mind for the time being and looked for the inn.

As I was walking through the town, someone called me from behind.

"Is that possibly you, Yuna!?"

I turned around and saw Jade-san and his party members.

"I knew it, it’s Yuna-chan!"

Mel-san seemed really happy.