Chapter 86

Bear-san Explores The City

After filling my belly with a delicious dinner, the uncle led me to my room.

Since there were a lot of vacant rooms, he let me take the biggest single room for the price of a normal room.

I plunged into the large bed, took out the Bear Phone, and called Fina in Crimonia to tell her that I had arrived in Mireera.

Fina was relieved to hear that I arrived safely.

I didn’t want to make Fina worried, so I didn’t tell her about the Kraken, or the state of the city.

I just told her that I wouldn’t be returning to town for a while.

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I saw a big white Manjuu and a big black Manjuu on my bed.

Taking a better look, they were Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear that were sleeping on the bed curled in a ball shape.

I remembered that I summoned them yesterday as crime prevention.

A 15-year-old maiden was sleeping alone. This sort of precaution was necessary.

However, the bears were sleeping so soundly. Would they wake me up if something happened?

I trusted them though.

I petted the sleeping bears.

They did a little yawn before going back to their ball shape.

I returned them to gloves and got out of the bed.

I changed back to the Black Bear Suit from the White Bear Suit and descended to the first floor, where the dining room was.

"How early. Well, food is prepared."

Macho brought out breakfast.

The food was so delicious that you would never believe that it was a muscled macho who made it.

At least his wife looked normal, and their children inherited her looks, not his.

Their son, who was older than me, was helping the inn and was also a fisherman.

It seemed that the fish offered by the inn were caught by the son, but because he couldn’t go out to the sea, he was just helping the inn now.

Their daughter was around the same age as me (she was taller than me though), and she helped her mother do the cleaning, the laundry, and food preparations.

Looking at the two of them, I really thought ‘it was great that they are not like the Macho’.

They should thank their mother for her genes.

While I was taking my time to eat a delicious breakfast, Ranya-san came.

"Yuna-chan, good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning. Thank you for taking me to this good inn, I slept really well."

I finished eating my breakfast so I left the inn.

"So, where should we go first?"

"The sea first, I think. If there is a place that sells fish, I want to see that too."

There were no marketplaces now, though.

"The Commerce Guild is managing the fish sales, so if you want to buy some, you will have to go there. It will be at an incredibly absurd price though."

Well, they were in a difficult position where they could just fish in the shallows, so it was absolutely normal for them to be pricey.

I had money so I could buy them, but after hearing what Ranya-san said before, I instinctively didn’t want to buy them from the Commerce Guild.