Chapter 111

Bear-san, Workers Get!

When we came out of the tunnel, the trees had been cut down, and we were able to see the blue sea in the distance. They had already finished cutting down the trees around the tunnel on this side, and there was a wide clearing. Only one building was standing in the clearing.

"That’s the sea?"

"Sea?"

They were both looking at the blue, faraway sea.

The weather was good, and there were no clouds.

It was great to have good weather. If the sky was pitch-black, rain was coming down, the wind was blowing, and the waves were raging when you saw the sea for the first time, there was a chance you would be traumatized.

As the three of us were looking at the calm sea, someone called out to me.

"Bear Missy?"

When I looked around for the person who had called out to me, a man came out of the building.

"Umm…"

I didn’t remember him.

"I come from Mireera. I was shocked when I saw you coming out of the tunnel all of a sudden."

"It has been a while?"

I tilted my head.

"I have only heard about you, so you don’t have to worry about not recognizing me. So, why did you come here?"

"I came to show the sea to these two children."

"Show them the sea, you say? Is it fun to see the sea? The Feudal Lord of Crimonia said that as well, but would people really come from far away to see the sea? I really can’t understand…"

"That’s because you see it every day. It’s a moving sight for people who have never seen it before."

"Is that so?"

It seemed that the man still didn’t understand it.

You got tired of the sea if you looked at it every day, huh.

"Do you two like the sea?"

"Yes, it’s amazing!"

"It’s beautiful."

"I see. I feel like you are praising me when you say so, and that makes me happy. Thank you."

We said goodbye to the man and slowly headed for the city.

Fina and Shuri were continuously gazing at the sea from atop the bear.

"Should we take a detour?"

I made Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear walk along the beach.

When we arrived at the sandy beach, Fina and Shuri got down from Swaying Bear and ran towards the sea.

"It’s huge!"

"Is this all water?"

"Yeah, it’s salt water."

"Salt?!"

The two of them slowly approached the water.

"Take care not to get wet, okay?"

Small waves rushed towards them.

They went just far enough to touch the waves.

"It’s cold!"

They licked the seawater on their hands.

"It’s really salty!"

"Sis, it’s salty!"

They came back with their tongues sticking out, so I took some water out of the Bear Box for them to rinse out the bad taste. After drinking, they went back to the sea.