Chapter 76

Bear-san And The Shop’s Reconstruction

The next day, I went to the shop to prepare what was needed.

Still, it was really big, huh.

I had thought that if I had to make a shop, I would make something like a fast food place, so I couldn’t stop thinking about how big the mansion in front of me was.

Well, just thinking about it wouldn’t resolve anything now that I had already bought it.

The site’s condition left nothing to be desired.

It was big and near the orphanage. Even though it was a little far from the center of the town, it wasn’t a distance that would stop the customers from coming.

As soon as I entered the shop, I headed towards the kitchen.

First, I had to make the stone ovens that were vital for baking.

I placed the things that would’ve been a hindrance inside the Bear Box, so that there would be enough space in the kitchen.

I had prepared three stone ovens for baking bread and pizza.

I hoped that this would be good enough.

Well, I would just have to make more if it wasn’t.

Next, I thought about what I should do for the fridge.

I found a small storehouse next to the kitchen and entered it.

Although I said it was a small storehouse, it was around 10 tatami mats wide.

Was this the pantry? There weren’t any windows.

Once I pressed a switch on the wall, a light magic stone lit up the storehouse.

There was absolutely nothing inside.

This was probably a good spot.

I insulated the walls with my earth magic so that no heat could enter.

Then I placed ice magic stones in different places and transformed it into a big, refrigerated storehouse.

Was there anything else we needed?

I thought about it, but nothing came to mind.

I would have to consult Morin-san about this.

(Editor’s Note: 10 tatami mats is about 16.53 meters squared or 177.91 square feet)

Next were the shop’s decorations.

Originally, it was a noble’s home, but…

Had no one cleaned this place for a long time? Even the carpets and wallpaper were all dirty.

Mylene-san said that she would take care of the cleaning and renovation. Since it was included in the price, I decided to let them do it.

I went to the second floor.

There were rooms kept for guests, but wouldn’t they be too big for couples?

Wouldn’t it be better to use them to hold events like birthday parties?

Still, would anybody use them?

Well, we’ll think about what to do about the second floor once the shop opens.

Then I went to the garden.

It was quite big.

However, it was also quite messy.

Since no one was living here, the vegetation had grown wild.

I wondered, did the cleaning and renovation include the garden as well?