Kuma Short Stories 4

Going To The Capital – Fina’s Perspective (Commemoration Of The Fifth Volume Release)

Author’s note:

This one is to commemorate the 5th volume release.

It had been decided that I would be going to the capital with Big Sis Yuna; it was my first time going there. I was a bit anxious but was also looking forward to it. Yet, those feelings soon changed due to a terrible pressure.

I was told that the one who would be coming to the capital with us was none other than the Daughter-san of the Feudal Lord of this town, Noire-sama.

The moment Big Sis Yuna told me, I was assaulted by fear.

Would I be killed if I was impolite? If I had known that Noire-sama would be coming with us, I would have refused from the start. Even though Big Sis Yuna said she was a good girl, I was really worried.

We were now heading to the Feudal Lord-sama’s mansion. I wanted to return to my house, but I couldn’t simply run away.

Still, even though I would feel bad for Big Sis Yuna, I would return home immediately if Noire-sama said that she didn’t want to go with me.

As we approached the Feudal Lord-sama’s house, I was able to see a girl with beautiful blonde hair from far away; it was Noire-sama. She was waiting in front of the door, letting out an imposing aura.

Was she angry because I was here?

When we got closer, it became clear that she was indeed incredibly angry as she was looking at me with burning eyes.

I’m really sorry; I will go back now, so please forgive me.

I hid behind Big Sis Yuna, who asked Noire-sama why she was angry. It was because I was here, of course! Or so I thought, but I seemed to be wrong; Noire-sama was really looking forward to going to the capital, so she had waited for us for a really long time.

I thought that it wasn’t Big Sis Yuna’s fault, though.

Big Sis Yuna asked Noire-sama for permission for me to come with them. After Noire-sama fixedly looked at me for a while, she accepted, then pointed her hand at me and declared something that surprised me.

"I won’t hand over the Bear-san!"

It seemed that she wanted to monopolize Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, yet Big Sis Yuna asked the two of us to ride the Bear-san together. Noire-sama pointed her finger at me again.

"I won’t give up the front!"

Ugh, she was so scary.

Without me daring to oppose her, it was decided that Noire-sama would ride in the front of Swaying Bear, and I would ride in the back.

I tried talking to Noire-sama, and found out she actually was really kind. She didn’t look down on me even though she knew that I was just a commoner. We were getting along really well, talking about the Bear-sans. She happily told me about her round trip with the bears around her mansion and that she slept with Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear afterwards.

I was really worried about how it would go at first, but I now thought that it would be a really fun trip.

Yet, it didn’t feel like a trip at all since we didn’t sleep outdoors.

Thanks to Big Sis Yuna’s Bear-san house, we were able to sleep safely inside warm beds. The food was also warm, like it had just been made. The most incredible thing, though, was that we were able to take baths. Being able to take baths during a trip, what sort of Noble-samas were we? Did such luxurious trips even exist, elsewhere?